Everything posted by NickZ
-
Andra Sports Compacts 2006
i think i have it covered now. i was taking spares but didnt have time to dismantle the diff parts i wanted to take, so i hope i don't break anything
-
Andra Sports Compacts 2006
i got a bit to do and no time :hmm: Hope i make it.
-
Andra Sports Compacts 2006
I'm not going to do burnouts before the run, there is no point on a radial tire. I'm happy to give you a grudge match:P Ill be slow off the line to save my diff. My brother wont be there he is working. Where they have the burnout comp, is the very sticky or fairly normal by that point?
-
Andra Sports Compacts 2006
Ill be driving out, if i break something major, getting it home. I'm taking a spare center,axles,tail shaft but it will shit me if i break a center in the burnout comp and then have to change it at 11pm at night. I really need to get a bigger diff in it.
-
Andra Sports Compacts 2006
anybody heading out in a good tow vehicle and a car tralier? I thought my mate was coming to help me during the meeting, but i was WRONG. But I'm sure someone will want to help me during the day.:hmm:
-
Ca18 In Ke55
the O2 sensor wont stop it from starting, it will run even without it, it will just run rich. I used a TA22 clutch master cylinder.
-
Ke10 Corolla
on the 25th, two weekends away for simmons, ill be racing at this one now i have my licence back, plus we have track time till 7pm saturday night. so there will be lots of races.
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
Yeah the 20V ke30 2 door is still a open diff, i don't see the need for a locker in it, it doesnt have heaps of power and on a race track i don't have traction problems.
-
Crazy Drag
here in Tassie they are starting to get around in unmarked new Subaru Foresters.
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
I made my CIG locker diff today, i don't think it was a good idea. I just goes sideways so easy at a intersection, in the few hours after i had finished i think i neally looped it twice coming out of intersections, will do doughnuts in 1st at 2500rpm all day if you wanted it to and a few traffic lights is was crabing sideways of the line through 1st and second without really pushing it too hard. I don't think i like it now, it scares me. Every corner it squeels the tires so I'm sure ill be booked for undue noise, because even if I'm not trying it still does it.
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
I hope so, I'm still waiting for the right tailshaft yoke to turn up, i will also maybe need the tail shaft modified, if thats the case i may not be there for the next drag meet either.
-
V6 Into Ke70
As I have done this conversion and currently driving it as my daily in a ke30, it was a great conversion, making a fun car, Cheap to do. It would be nice to have a rack and pinion steering as the right exhaust manifold needs a little mod in a ke30 maybe there is a little more room in the ke70. So to answer all questions, Yes it does fit in a ke30 so it will fit in a ke70.
-
Ke30-55 Members Page.
Name: Nick Car: 1977 KE30 4 door Motor & Driveline: 3.8 V6 commodore engine, Custom Bellhousing, Supra W58 5 Speed, Standard Diff ;) Suspension & Brakes: Standard height front springs, Monroe Gas rider shocks, 2 Extra leafs in the rear, Tramp bars (still to come) Wheels & Tyres: Standard KE30 rims repainted with trims and caps, Whitewalls (Port-A-Walls) Interior: New Grey late model corolla seats, Rest is standard Body: Rust, Bog, Dents Other: suffers from slipping rear wheels
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
-
Nickz Ke30 4age 20 Valve
I got my square head light front. Getting it ready for the next racing event.
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
Nah i don't think it will hurt the performance enough to worry it, It has plenty of go anyway. I went to a swap meet and got myself a nice 15" thermofan and put that on, finished up a bit of wiring, installed my tacho and A/F Ratio gauge, just waiting for a oil and temp gauge. its got a new exhast now from front to back. changed the front springs to ke and fitted new shocks i bought from ToDa30/4. rides a heap better.
-
Corolla Parts
I saw them there too, but thought what the hell am i going to do with them.
-
Andra Sports Compacts 2006
Oh yeah ill be there. I'm going mainly for the burnout comp, but I'm happy to take anyone on for a drag :)
-
Lola - Ke55 4a-gze
No, 87kw is about right. on average its around 90rwkw.
-
Photo Chop Ke30?
I don't think he means a top chop But nice job, But it make the cars look bloody ugly:P
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
another small video of when we first tested it, Warning the camera man swears near the end.
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
I bought the magazine but can't find the article. December issue with the DVD?
- Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
-
Nicks Ke30 V6 Project
Its going. Enjoy