Everything posted by ae824ate
-
Owning A Corolla
For me its painfull to see classic, hard to find rolla's driven by P platers that drive like f@ckheads and abuse them. Especially when they are in great condition. Saw a 35 coupe written off the other day :( .Any car enthusiast appreciates eachothers oppinions. Some people are mad keen on skylines/ silvia's etc, some on classic V8's, some classic motorbikes. I still respect intelligent opinions.
-
Karllos' Ae112r Sportivo Turbo
Those rims look freakin sweet man. What is the offset? Haha, that reminds me of Llama's with hats lol. Kaaaarrrlllll..... :lol:
-
Neil/Primal Garage Ke70
Should be able to tell by how quickly you go through front tires :lol:
-
Si's 5kte Ke55
Haha, yeah mate, thats the first thing id think of. I think my ears are gonna start bleeding sometimes. I remember the first time i heard a top fueler, i nearly shat myself haha. Probably blow a kids head of :o . Cute kid too mate.
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
Hell yeah, nice work mate!
-
Ae94
I think for just a lip, you are going to have to do alot of looking around, and most likely source one from overseas. Not easy to find in aus, unless you modify another model to fit. If you are good with fibreglass it wont be hard, ive done it before.
-
Si's 5kte Ke55
Isn't it amazing being a dad? Every day you see new things in your kids. Our first used to cry at the sound of an engine, or me making a turbo noise:lol:, now she can't get enough of it. Will be taking her to willowbank some day soon, she will love it! She has had 2 heart operations, and now has a device in her chest monitoring her heart. Best of luck with everything Taz, i know what its like to go through hard times.
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
I wonder why it would make any difference on the same boost :hmm: Have you taken the valve out all together or just not using it?
-
Ke30
Hey mate, are you out near Westbrook? Or near the showgrounds? Area reminds me of there. Car is looking awesome man, nice colour! Thanks, Luke.
-
Ae94
Looks nice mate. Are you looking for just a front lip, or a whole front bar? There are a few companies around that do kits for AE9X's. I'm not a huge fan of the jetspeed kit though. Keep us posted, nice work.
-
Rack Your Brain To Help Me
I reckon check all of the above. Id leave the mixture screws how the are and check the idle screw, make sure all of the vacuum hoses are connected and in the right spot. If you have moved the mixture screws already, wind them in then out and find roughly where the middle is, then you can tune it from there. Probably didnt help much, but thats where id be starting. Good luck.
-
4Age !
Please delete this rubbish. I don't know what to say.....
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
At least 1.21 gigawatts :yes:
-
4Age !
:lolcry: Must be school holidays! :bash:
-
1981 Ke70 Panelvan. Its Brown.
But you could stuff 15/20 pissed mates in the back and charge them all $10 each haha. Make a good weekend/second job :hmm:
-
1981 Ke70 Panelvan. Its Brown.
Other thing with a pano, i can't fit 2 baby seats in it lol, our 2nd is on the way. Apart from that, yeah they are great. My old man and i used to own a white Dato 120y pano, affectionatly named "The Milkbottle". Great fun to cruise around in! Your painter given you a rough time frame yet? Cheers. I t was actually a wagon without the back seat lol :P
-
Oke020
Fack yes! Every time i see this car at the drags i get goosebumps. Then i hear it, then i make a mess in my pants :huh:. Great job Scott, she is an animal. A very sexy animal :)
-
1981 Ke70 Panelvan. Its Brown.
Looking forward to seeing her painted man, looks awesome! The lip will look sweet too! Id love a pano/wagon project, they look sick when done properly. Nice job.
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
:| 205 kw from factory, not exactly slow at all haha. Must be fun.
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
These are such beautifil cars, I'm so jealous. My next ride's an aristo :) You planning on modifying it at all? Nice car mate!
-
50 Buck Gift Card
:y: :lolcry: Spot on.
-
7K Efi Or Carborater Which Is Best..
- what Kind Off Mounts I Use For The 4Age In A Ke20
AE86 mounts wont work, I'm pretty sure they will have to be custom made. Have a good look on here, and other sites, its been done plenty times before.- 7K Efi Or Carborater Which Is Best..
Fixed. - what Kind Off Mounts I Use For The 4Age In A Ke20