Everything posted by ae824ate
-
Vr Holden V6 With Auto Conversion
Yeah mate, it drops straight in, no hassles or problems at all, EVER! Engine mounts are identical, so are gbox mounts, and the magical tailshaft fairies fix your tailshaft and diff problems, and the auto lecky leprechaun magically does all of your ecu wiring, and fuel pump and regulator installation. Be carefull of those scary DIY gremlins, they will get ya. FFS, what is happening to this site?
-
New To Rollaclub. Ke16. Do I??
.
-
New To Rollaclub. Ke16. Do I??
:o Do not molest it, sell it to me :yes:
-
Black Top 20 Valve
I had wondered an AE95 perhaps. Id like to see it either way :yes:
-
Black Top 20 Valve
Ahhh, you mean that funny noise, yeah i know the one. don't know what it is though. What model corolla have you got? I am asuming someone has done the 20 valve conversion? If you think its the donk poke your head under the bonnet and give it a rev? If you want help, go into a bit more detail dude, or maybe throw up a vid if you can.
-
Ae86 Front Bumper On Ae80
Its been done before with a bit of modification.
-
4Ac Motor?
Available at any good performance or auto shop. I turbocharged my 4a-c years ago with N13 pulsar injection setup, made a huge difference. Lots of custom handmade shit, and not the most reliable setup for the small power increase. I wouldnt bother again.
-
7Agte Ke20
Man thats a seksy piece of engine. My new computer wallpaper, if you don't mind :) Very nice job man!
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
Ah bugger. I might go down anyway, its been a while.
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
Send me a message on here or facebook if you are going, ill come down. Havnt been to the drags for a while.
- 5K Cam Choice
-
Toyota Corolla Sx Ae93 Crunching On 2Nd Gear
Synchro ʞ©$ɟed? Its a very common thing, especially with 2nd gear. If you have a spare gbox, throw it in. Or just live with it. Just what it sounds like anyway.
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
Doesnt stand out from the other cressida's at all :rolls: When are you heading to test and tune next? Ill come see you soon, and ill bring the pano. lol ive been saying that for a while.
-
Te72/T18 Now With Extra 1Uz :)
Really? Good on ya mate. I had no interest whatsoever in my leftovers from the conversion. I suppose the ae101 trueno wasnt sold in Australia, and the trueno/levin parts werent in demand much. I guess.
-
Te72/T18 Now With Extra 1Uz :)
Thats what happened when i did my ae101 4agze conversion, but i ended up throwing most parts away, i didnt want to store parts for months waiting for someone wanting a part.
-
Te72/T18 Now With Extra 1Uz :)
Gonna be watching this, best of luck with it!
-
Vrs + Piston Change
A compression test should show if your rings or valve guides are worn. Is there excessive blowby from the crank case breather or oil filler cap? If you do need to replace your pistons and rings, you will have to remove the engine, strip it, have the bores oversized and honed, and oversize pistons and rings to suit. While the engine is stripped you might as well replace the valve guides if they are worn, re seat your valves etc. It isnt a small job, and you will most likely find other bearings etc that are a little worn, and i usually feel inclined to get it all machined and get undersized bearings, so its all like new, not just one part. Either decide to keep it simple, or go all out.
-
5K Questions! Won't idle, threads merged.
What other engine mods? I ran a 292* duration .474" lift cam in my 4k and it idled happily at 800ish rpm with a good tune, lightened flywheel, extractors etc. About as wild a cam as you can get. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeTWZnLYa2g
-
5K Questions! Won't idle, threads merged.
And what do you have in your speedway car?
-
Maxi
Awesome! Good to hear it. I was kinda looking forward to coming and meeting you guys though lol. Did you guys figure out what the problem was?
-
My Baby Ke30 :)
ʞ©$ɟ yeah, looks tough as! :y:
-
Ke Fuel Economy
I'm pretty sure its been covered before on here, but i was thinking the same thing a while ago. At best, driving reasonably steady i get an average of 9.5 or 10L/100 km with my 4k panel van. I might just give it more stick than i think, because it is a healthy well tuned 4k. And i know of other people getting 6-7L/100km highway cruising from a k engine.
-
4Kc
Lighten the ʞ©$ɟ out of your flywheel. Trust me. The biggest cheap improvement you can do, and instantly notice the difference. People ask for the easy simple cheap way to make a small power increase, this is it!
-
Mags On A Ke55
14x7" Jellybeans looked awesome on my '55. 14" chasers are still pretty common to find and look tidy.
-
Ohwhatafeelinke30 Diy
Hey mate, looks like a bloody tidy 2 door! Plans sound good too. Nothing better than the satisfaction of doing it all yourself! Keep us posted! And what are those wheels?