Everything posted by ae824ate
-
How Many V6 Ke's Are Around?
This post ^, is awesome and so fkn true. (the triangle). I wish people could understand this simple thing before asking silly questions.
-
4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute
I'm sure it will haul the car, and hopefully pull some 3 inch too :rock: :lovin:
-
1Jz Going Into Ae-71, Does Anyone Know This Car?
Why not go a dry sump and scavange pump setup maybe? Have you got any pics?
-
No Roof!
-
Ever Seen One Of These?? Hks Centrificul Clutch.
It looks like the weights would do nothing?? I get the concept, but i don't see how it could work?
-
Ever Seen One Of These?? Hks Centrificul Clutch.
I reckon :blinks:
-
Ever Seen One Of These?? Hks Centrificul Clutch.
Hey all, stumbled across this on ebay, I've never seen one before. A HKS centrifugal/centrificul pressure plate made for (some) toyota K engines. Anyone seen or heard of them before? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HKS-Toyota-4K-Centrifical-Pressure-Plate-/180867957718?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1c9203d6
- Ke18? Hai..!
-
[Cranke10] 1969 Ke10
Looks bloody awesome man, great job.
-
1Nzfe Coils Fire Only When They Want To
Stock ecu?
-
Spotto Looks To Be Ke30-55 2 Door Hatch
-
Ke30 400Chev
Would love to see more pics, of everything. Did you do the tubs yourself? Very awesome machine mate, well done. Can make some impressive ponies out of the 400 :yes: Can you throw up some progress pics of the tubs and engine? And mounting and firewall/tunnel mods?
-
Just A Tease....
Yep, that pretty much does it for me.
-
Tyre Stretch
Unless you have mad ofset with 6.5", i doubt you will need to stretch. I did the same thing with a set of techno's, 6.5". Stretched 175's on them, but didnt need to. Still looked cool though :happy:
- The Rat
-
Front End Conversion
I fitted the same bumper to my gze ae82, sold it shortly afterwards. The bar only cost me $60 brand spanking, and had to make custom mounts to fit it to the ae82, but the ae9x series might line up. I think i have pics somewhere, and others have done it too. I imagine the grilles etc should be pretty compatible.
-
The Rat
:yes: Me likey. still needs the chrome though hahaha. jk
-
Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.
I'm sure you have checked all the linkages etc already? Ive got a big brain fart atm, having trouble remembering stuff. If you get an ae92 shifter/linkage hopefully it will bolt up ok(ish). Best of luck with it, would love to be more help :hmm: PM me any time man.
-
Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.
Not good to hear mate. I had a similar issue with my ae101 conversion into my ae82 years ago, but I'm farked if i remember what the problem was, and how i fixed it. I have a feeling the "throw" on the shifters were a different length, or had to make a combination of the 2, and had to make the ae101 shifter fit. Shit I can't remember. Sorry i can't be more help Luke, hope you get it sorted soon. Also remember having to ʞ©$ɟ around with the shifter cables for some reason, it was 5 or 6 years ago now.
-
The Rat
I reckon put the chrome back on haha, i spent ages polishing that once!! Too many grills to choose from. What about a square headlight conversion, just to be different :P
-
Daniella The Delivery
You sir, I would like to meet. And buy you several beers, and dribble mechanical shit, for many hours.
-
Corona Lcs'S
What exactly is the problem mate? Kinda hard to tell, is it the lca bushes that are the problem or the arms themselves? And what are they going into? cbf searching for threads atm. So are the bushes too long? If so how much? Is the circumfrance right?
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
Best idea i have heard for a while. Have to book some fellas in for a beer sesh :drinks:
-
My Ke30 Rebuild
No worries mate, it was good to meet ya.
-
1jz Cressida + Big Turbo
I am reporting this as it contains explicit, borderline pornographic content. Very tidy looking engine bay man!