Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Make sure there isnt any water sitting in the spark plug tubes. Definitely sounds like there is water somewhere in the electrical system and the dizzy is the only other place that it could be, which has already been mentioned. A few other things to look at: - Check for corrosion on your cap where the leads plug into and on the posts inside. - Also give your rotor button a clean with some fine sandpaper along the edge where the spark jumps to the post.
  2. Raven replied to hosedogg's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Sir, that is crap. Ask them if they believe everything they read. Just because the damn media write an article about it doesnt mean its true. Old vehicles that aren't maintained and have poor braking systems and shagged suspension are death traps for certain.
  3. Nope! Just had the valve stem seals done actually. Gotta do the rear engine mount as I've broken it from all the second gearies I've been doing in it since I got it haha. And now that the oil isnt fouling up the plugs, she pulls harder than a school boy!
  4. If my 36 is still going as slow as ever in getting the damn thing on the road, I'll be in the Magna again :)
  5. Yep, I'll be there! Give me a solid date so I can book it off work again :)
  6. You sir are correct, mostly :) Temp Gauge Ammeter Oil Pressure
  7. I know of an FXGT that's hidden away in Adelaide at the moment with a 4AGTE slapped under the bonnet :)
  8. You also need a cement driveway!
  9. I wouldnt touch a Narva conversion kit with a 10ft pole....Sorry Sam! Hella would be my choice :) Part number 5604 :S
  10. I've got two complete sets of the above gauges. :) Lookin' good!
  11. I also have a puratap at my place. It works well, and am always drinking from it with no issues whatsoever. Definately worth it in the long term as you wont be buying cartons of water to drink from.
  12. Its my job and I do it for a living. :)
  13. There isnt a full kit. Its all individual bushes. Click here for the online catalogue and enter your car details to get the corresponding part numbers. Hope that helps!
  14. Tis all sorted. I made a deal with Luc last night regarding some parts and services to get this thing road going. I might have to look at fitting air-con to it at some point though. :) Lucky I know people that can do that for me too!
  15. Its got a Crane Digital Multi-spark HEI (High Energy Ignition) on it. Sends a bolt up your arm and makes your heart race if you're unfortunate enough to cop a zap from it. don't worry, I'll get it sorted :)
  16. Its got a worked 5K in it already dude! Its the aftermarket ignition thats giving me the shits.
  17. I've got another one sitting in the garage ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ↓
  18. Has dents n shit in the rear quarters. Also gotta get the exhaust redone. Had to chop it to fit the new extractors on. can't take it through looking untidy or it'll get knocked back.
  19. Not just the paint thats the main issue. I have ignition issues which I'm hoping to sort out this weekend, if not next week as I have a week off work. Just need an LPG safety switch to sort that out. Then its more or less ID check time. The Fagna is a reliable bus and hasnt let me down in the last 3ish years I've owned it, so not really itching to get rid of it and I need transport for work, so can't just get rid of it.
  20. Hmm, starting to have second thoughts on whether I should keep going with this or sell it off and drop the cash into the KE25 and get that done!
  21. You sir, need one of these! Its an overhead valve spring compressor. Just ask Philbey how well it works as I sold him one not long ago and he swears by it.
  22. If you heat the areas with a heat gun and then spray it, it works a treat :wink:
  23. Yeah I've seen that one getting around. can't be sure its that person though, but if it is......naughty naughty :wink:
  24. Two things that made my gears grind so much this morning that I almost broke the frickin' gearbox! 1. The c$#ksmoker P plater who doesnt know what a giveway sign is, causing me to have to swerve into the lane next to me to avoid a pretty heavy collision if I'd kept going. Yet I pull up next to him and mouth "WHAT THE F&*K?" and his passenger shrugs his shoulders as in to say "what? we didnt do anything!" 2. The 4WD who then attempted to merge into the other side of my car as I indicated to change into the far left lane when two lanes changed to three so I could get into the service station this morning. And then they got on the high beams! Get f*&ked! Check your blind spot ya wanker! I seriously think 4WD's should have their own seperate licence that needs to be obtained by going "off-road" and they should then be banned from driving around the inner city! If you're a soccer mum, get a frickin' Honda CR-V or Odyssey!
  25. Has the usual venetian in the rear, not sure if it has whitewalls or not. I have a feeling I know who it is and he better watch himself or he could be getting a fine in the mail. :wink:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.