Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I have a book too. I also read how to do it, henceforth the following of instructions :blush: Friday arvo is no good as I work Mon-Fri 9-5.
  2. Door length would be correct. Window shape is definately different due to the windscreen angle and the roofline being a different shape. I reckon it could be achieved as long as the glass was changed, maybe the window regulator as well (pending if there is a difference or not). I say give it a shot and let us know how you go as this would make it a cheap and affordable option for those people who need to sort out a new door for their coupe or panel van.
  3. So, as most of you know, I reside in Adelaide. I require someone on here with the technical know-how to re-dial in my cam on my 5K in the KE36 and yes, I do have the cam specs. After giving it a shot today the damn thing just keeps backfiring through the carbs. So far I've align the cam via a dial indicator and setting the motor at TDC with the dial indicator set on the intake lobe #1 on the bottom heal of the cam lobe as per instructions. I put the engine back together and keyed it over and it wouldn't start, just the backfiring through the carbs as previously mentioned. I've also switched the dizzy around 180 degrees to make sure it wasn't out and that hasn't helped things much either. So to those people in the know who would be kind enough to give me a hand at some point in the next week or two on a Saturday or Sunday, there is a carton of beer or a bottle of scotch or bourbon (Gentleman Jacks, Jimmy Black, maybe Blanton's if you're special), whichever is your preference, in it for yourself or I can pay you cash. I don't expect anyone to do this for free, unless you need some computer-related work done and then I'd be happy to exchange a service for a service. I'm about ready to can the project, I'm pretty peeved and would really LOVE to have this panel van as my daily, but it's starting to grind my gears pretty well. So, if anyone can help me, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Cheers Mick
  4. ....so, who in Adelaide on here wants to re-align my cam for me? Had a bitch of a time attempting to align it today to no avail. The damn thing won't start and just backfire's through the carbs. A carton of beer for the one who dials it in for me.
  5. Off to do some more work shortly. Gotta get this camshaft realigned!
  6. Only one problem with it besides the engine blowing up....two actually. 1. Its a Nissan :D 2. Its Wrong Wheel Drive :D Jokes. :D Looks the goods. As Towe said, don't rice it up. Lower it nicely on a decent set of wheels and slap a turbo motor in with an LSD gearbox :D
  7. I think you need a sweet kick box to the head :D
  8. That was trade price too. I'd hate to think what the retail would be on that. :D
  9. Awesome :) Glad it all bolts up! What difference have you noticed with the gearbox oil?
  10. If your KE36 donor has anything useful on it, let me know. I may come for a look with a trailer and start raping it for spares for my KE36 :)
  11. Weak. I think the lack of traffic compared to Mel-Burn would be nicer for the 12A :)
  12. Mid-June till the 3rd of July is booked out for holidays by someone at work. Would have to be before or after that date. :)
  13. Stupid double post!
  14. Trip to Adelaide? :)
  15. Sell the Sikaflex at work too :)
  16. So....how did it all pan out?
  17. How does the Xtreme-HD clutch compare to the stock one in looks? Looks to be similar/same fitment?
  18. Sourced a new front engine brace. Picking it up tonight!
  19. Yeah I've now borrowed a degree wheel and dial indicator so will give it a suss on the weekend and hopefully get it running reasonably well.
  20. I can tell its off. The timing mark isnt correct (I had to remark it with engineers chalk) and it runs okish at 20 degrees advance....something isnt right, thats for sure.
  21. Regulator did jack shit. Fuel pump change made it marginally better. I'm now thinking the cam isnt dialled in correctly which could be causing my issues. Who wants to dial it in for me? Will pay in beer or bourbon!
  22. I sold Karl an Xtreme-HD clutch kit and just some standard Redline Gearbox Oil to suit his car as I didn't have enough Lightweight Shockproof Gearbox Oil in stock at the time. Can always change it later on though ;)
  23. All depends on what fuel pumps I use and what powr I'm chasing I guess. Gonna re-check the fuel regulator tonight before I get stuck into changing the fuel pump if I need to.
  24. Nah, i'm going for a big arse weber once it's all been approved with the stock setup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.