Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Thats just too hektik for your undeez uleh. :P
  2. Rear windows are a different profile, so unfortunately that wouldnt work too well. Pity I sold my 25 with the venetian still in it hey Kim? :P
  3. The most recent pic of me. Will have more up tomorrow night as it's the girlfriends 21st birthday and I might actually look decent enough :P
  4. A better shot of Kimmeh for those that can't see through the blurry pics :P
  5. Hey, I'll be in the Magna. Can't help it if your car is slow :P
  6. 1982 Daihatsu Handivan - 2cyl Beast 1978 Mazda 9292L Sedan - 4 cyl, Auto 1979 XD Falcon Sedan - 3.3 Manual 1977 TE Cortina Sedan - Worked 2L Manual 1983 XE Falcon - 250 X-flow, Auto 1978 XC Falcon - 250 X-flow, 3 speed column-shift manual 1978 TE Cortina - Heavily worked 250 X-flow, manual - Fastest car I've owned to date 1988 EA Falcon - Eb 4.0L, 5 speed, XR8 LS 1976 KE30 - 4A-C, 5 speed 1989 KE55 - 4A-C, 5 speed 1976 KE36 Panel Van - 4K powered, 5 speed 1972 KE25 - 4K, 3K head, 5 speed 1974 KE25 - 4K, 5 speed 1994 TS Magna - 3.0L V6 manual - current daily
  7. This thing is going to get started on in the next few weeks. Probably start on it in March. Since the Magna is all fixed and the Red KE25 is sold, I can start to slowly put money into this one and get it sorted out :D
  8. I used to work in phone insurance. Nokia's have screen issues and SE have joystick issues. They're both as bad as each other. In saying that, I have a Nokia 6300 and it hasnt failed me in the year or so that I've had it. If you want a camera, get a camera, not a phone with a shitty built in camera that your typical point and shoot camera will outperform 10 to 1.
  9. The condenser in an AU is mounted in front of the radiator. You're probably thinking heater core :bash:
  10. Lock it in Eddie. :wink: I'll be there.
  11. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Yes, its Australian-Delivered, but ADM means Australian DOMESTIC Market, not Australian Delivered Model. They were still sold in Japan Tally :wink:
  12. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Last time I checked, I was pretty certain that my KE25 was built in Japan :P Says so on the compliance plate :P
  13. Queen20v is also a chick.
  14. Yep, a strong rubber contact adhesive. I used Tarzan grip on my 25 and it seemed to do the job. Just make sure you follow the instructions exactly on the tube.
  15. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I beg to differ. Granny spec looks shit and is overdone if you ask me :P JDM is where its at :P
  16. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    And my 25 is now sold, so I guess if you snooze, you lose :P
  17. SOme auto trimmers will also have the ability to make new belts for your old buckles and clasps. Make a few phone calls, see what you come up with in your area.
  18. That reminds me of things in the past :dance:
  19. I should be in, but doubt it will be in the Red KE25 as thats currently up for sale. Will be in the Magna though :dance:
  20. I was detected doing 108km/h, alleged speed was 104km/h, was on the Princes Highway, Greenwald, between East GReenwald Road and T&W Road. My driving record isnt clean either. I only just paid another speeding fine here. Thas like, 4 demerit points gone in two months :) Only got two left!
  21. Hmm, not cool. Death toll stands at 181 now :cool: I suggest some of you, if not all of you, get some old clothing together and go and donate it.
  22. I'll be looking at getting a T-shirt too. Just that I copped a speeding fine in Victoria that weekend so gotta pay that first. Stupid stupid 3km/h rule!
  23. Yep, I know I was correct :yes: Good to see you have it sorted now though ;)
  24. Providing the KE25 passes its driving today, I may or may not be there tomorrow :P
  25. I've got a overrated one :P Not willing to part with it though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.