Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Who the fark deleted my post? :dance: EDIT: Don't worry, imagining things. :yes: Greg wont be attending next year, so it could possibly be just myself on the road and thats it, unless some other people decided that they wanna come along.
  2. Ahaha, Bet I'll be the only person this time. Greg (now an ex-mate) wont be coming along for the trip. That man needs to sort out some issues in his head before I'll even consider being friends with him again.
  3. Coming from someone who has worked in a factory (me), it would be safe to say that they have to meet an Industry Standard before anything can be manufactured and sold to the public. Think of the consequences for a company if they didnt meet any standards and just made products as is and then one of their products fails and kills someone for example. I'm pretty sure they wouldnt want to be liable and pay damages for a faulty product killing someone, though in this instance, it would be a faulty product destroying a motor. The same rule applies.
  4. Just went and picked up my CIG locker :dance:
  5. Just a quick little update. My dash parts have arrived in Melbourne and they should be out here on Monday :dance:
  6. Still, regency will knock it back if you went through with the wide rims on it, be careful there. In the end, they'll state whether or not they'll let you take it on the road or not :dance:
  7. My access to a limited work database tells me they're KE30 ones. KE30 had Sumitomo or Toyota calipers :dance:
  8. I believe the brake place on the parade is Power Brakes :dance:
  9. Just make sure the old one is secured or you'll get knocked back. Better still, retrofit an airbox when you go through to keep them happy that the airbox will arrest any sparks. :dance:
  10. Speak to Rory Thompson about it and ask him if he will engineer the car with wider than stock wheels (since he builds V6 Commonwhore-powered clubmans then).
  11. Might wanna heat shield that champ or you'll just be sucking in hot air which isnt good :dance:
  12. I'd also like to see more pics of that hot little KE30 :)
  13. I think I have some of those numberplate chrome caps and glass to go with them. I'll suss it out tomorrow if I'm not in too much pain.
  14. Defintely a petrol-head mum's car :)
  15. Clockwise = Lean Anti-Clockwise = Rich That better Winky? :)
  16. I think some of you drummer peoples out there are forgetting the great metal drummers. The one I'm talking about is ex-Nile and ex-Vital Remains drummer Tim Yeung, who's now in Divine Heresy. You're a worthy drummer if you can play fast and precise, not just slow and precise and he sure has earned a name for himself. :)
  17. Crap from the bottom of a tank is a myth dude. Your fuel filter would soon filter out any dirt and/or rust if it was to suck it up.
  18. Depending on the healing of my gum/jaw, depends on if I'll be there or not. So I may or may not see you there :)
  19. its a 40L-45L tank. I don't have my workshop manual here to tell you how many litres it is exactly though.
  20. Raven replied to Camo88's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    All repairable and very cheap to do, providing you have some mechanical skills about you. U-Pull-It is your friend in a time like this :(
  21. Dude, KE20 and 30 both run a front loading diff (unless you have an aus-delivered diff in your KE20). Better off doing what Colin said and shortening a pair of KE30 axles.
  22. Good, you better keep it hush hush Kimmeh! :(
  23. Today I had a tooth pulled out that was impacted at the back of my lower left jaw. The pain isnt so bad, its the swelling and not being able to eat properly thats annoying!
  24. I can source you a dash pad if you want one :(
  25. Most definitely. Keep me posted on what you get :(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.