Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Thanks To The Admins

Featured Replies

I might as well put my 2 cents worth in, Thanks guys for getting this site up and running again!!!!!!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot guys! hope everything works out well soon! :y:

Very big thanks to everyone who got Rollaclub back, i was lost without it. I found myself on Ebay and its a more expensive addiction. :y:

Yeah, Ive spent 2 grand since it has been down.

I've been on the Gold Coast all week......what happened? :y:

You guys were that good that I didnt notive a thing until I had to be redirected today! Nice work!

 

Cheers for all of the input the admin and mod teams do, makes a huge difference to the community as a whole.

 

As mentioned above, have donated before also.... would like to do it more often if thats whats needed.

 

JP

I lost a sister to cancer a few years ago, and when rollaclub went down It was like loosing another family member, caus some of you guys and girls r like family to me. A HUGE thanks to those who performed the miracle.

 

KJ :y:

Thanks for the kind words of support guys. Sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my time but obviously I mustn't be.

 

I expect a small downtime today sometime once the name server changes propagate.

 

Edit: And apparently that will be happening now... Took 5 minutes to propagate compared to 12hrs for KE70.com

 

Edit 3 minutes later: All done for now. You can start using http://www.rollaclub.com/board again :)

 

Edit again: Aww the cool font is gone again :y: Do people prefer that one to this?

so like what happened? was it matrix hackers?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.