November 10, 200817 yr Author comment_288840 CH1KA... I tell you what, your post was a killer to read. Not having a dig but a little more english rather than sms speak would be sweet! As for being behind the VSS, were not that far away, this is our third run and we are a much smaller group than they are. Many groups have ocean road trips, theres even a Port Fairy rod run on in Jan that has a big cruise along the ocean road beforehand... they manage about 200 cars! Raven, and everyone, I have been in contact with 2 camp sites and they have sites available. As for bookings I havent been able to make any due to owners etc being unavailable when I called... this is my fault as I have only been able to get hold of them sundays or on vics public holiday for the melbourne cup. Email seems to be the go! I have this saturday arvo off work so I will see what I can rustle up. Appologies to the delay... been a fun couple of months. Benny has been having fun with the goodies bags too... all is looking good! JP Report
November 10, 200817 yr comment_288887 I have... But I sold it all on ebay to buy my new car... :bash: GORFTMFW Report
November 10, 200817 yr comment_288989 I am still pretty keen but can't confirm as yet. Will let you know in the next little while. Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_291008 Hello All! This seems to be a yearly thing... probably because we don't stay in the same place every time... accomodation has been a sight pain in the ass to get sorted but were in! Accomodation is booked! We have 8 sites booked at Southcombe By The Sea Caravan Park in Port Fairy for the 24th to the 26th of Jan (Saturday to monday) for the Australia Day Weekend. Now, looking at the number of people that have shown interest in the run this may be a little short of space! We have had interest from 32 Rollaclub members, this will no doubt shrink down but its looking like we will have the biggest run to date! Also, this isnt including peoples mates/partners etc. Click for a link to the parks web page Click! Looking at the township of Port Fairy we are about 2 blocks out of town, as are all bar one of the parks but the one in town was booked out as its a "Big4" park... We have 4 unpowered sites and 4 powered sited booked at the moment, all together. Ok, now for the important stuff.. I need to put up a list of interested parties. As per usual this will be in the very first post for this thread. Keep an eye out there for important updates and changes to the list. I also need deposits to secure our sites, this will also give our predicted numbers for the run and allow me to book more sites if needed. I will need deposits pretty soon, say by wednesday the 26th of November... only One week from now... If anyone has problems with this please send me a PM and we will sort something out. I will only need $10 from each person coming, this will cover the accomodation holding fee. The total cost for the run will be posted up shortly, don't worry, as per tradition this will be a cheap initial outlay that includes goodie bags, awards, accomodation and a BBQ breaky for one morning for all. Now one more important thing about the price of the weekend. The cost for everything will always depend on the amount of people coming. If we have bugger all people turn up then we will have a higher cost per person, if we have a stack of poeple then it will go down. Hope everyone can come! PM me if you have any questions or post them up and we will go from there! JP Report
November 18, 200817 yr comment_291022 I don't get paid till the 27th (which happens to be a Thursday, which is most peoples pay day), so there is my issue with paying by then dude. Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_291025 No problem mate, should be fine. Forgot about the thursday pay day... mine is the same! Basically needed to put a date on it, by the end of that week is fine for everyone unless organised beforehand. The only reason for the short notice on deposits is the place wants it now pretty much. Have worked it out with them so all will be good,. JP Report
November 18, 200817 yr comment_291058 Fisher and myself will be there. Give me your bank details and I will deposit the money for you tonight :) Cheers Fusion Report
November 18, 200817 yr comment_291069 Vess and Myself will be there. And ill also have those bank details. cheers matt. Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_291079 Ok, everyone. My Bank details are as follows. And before anyone says anything, I have no problems throwing up these details as the account was opened for this use. My Bank details... Account name: J P Saleta Account No: 116144809 BSB: 633-000 If you deposit monet into the account please put your screen name as the title of the transfer. JP Report
November 19, 200817 yr comment_291331 holding deposit paid. can't wait. :jamie: Are you guuna have your ticket back for this mate? Spewing we wont see the awesomest ke-70 ever!!!! stu. Report
November 19, 200817 yr comment_291356 paid! thanks JP for organising it all, you're doing a killer job! Report
November 19, 200817 yr comment_291495 Are you guuna have your ticket back for this mate? Spewing we wont see the awesomest ke-70 ever!!!! stu. might surprise you earlier than this cruise, stu :P however... awesomest ke70 will not be in attendance. :jamie: rust in peace Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now