Justin's Ke70

Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The other half of todays story, At lunch I decided to order myself a new starter motor as the one on the car has been roughly slapped together and doesn't always sound the best when starting up. Ordered a new one though Ashdown Ingrams and should be there tomorrow morning for me to pick up. Anyway, Got out to the car this afternoon and my starter has given up the ghost. (Mabey its jealous I have a new reduction starter coming to replace it?) Have to pimp it in the work race laser till tomorrow..

Got my reduction starter from Ashdown Ingrams yesterday ( RXS421 ) and fitted it to my car. So easy to start now and sound so much quieter!

hey mate, i am from NZ and am looking for 1 could you please let me no how much it was and if where you got it from has anymore and a e mail or web address i can contact them on.

thanks,

Brodie(reTRD)

p.s good work on the build so far ill be keeping an eye on this to se how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Front wheel bearing and the strut inserts are both rooted, So I decided to finally get some coilovers made up out of some AE86 struts I have had sitting in the shed.

Pulled the struts down and they have been given to Dimitri (Slydar) so they can be shortened to take AE92 inserts (So I can upgrade to TRD's at some later stage).

Started cleaning up bits at work ready to go back on when the struts come back..

So far list is..

Brake Caliper Seal Kit.

Brake Caliper Pistons.

Brake Pads

Wheel Bearings

Still To Come..

Braided Hoses

Machine Brake Rotors

Cusco Cambertops (From anthony)

Completed struts from Dimitri..

some progress shots of my calipers..

Image153.jpg