Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doogs

Car of the Year 2012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doogs

  1. Hey guys, I have had a bit more progress today/yesterday. Rubbed back more guidecoat and put another coat of highfill on some areas. I am aiming to put aside the second weekend in March and finish the primer work, and then with any luck I'll be ready to topcoat by the end of the weekend. Also this afternoon I went and checked on my seats that I have been storing under tarps on my balcony and found a few friendly possums!
  2. Doogs replied to bAKER's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Nice progress Angelo! Riversides will look great on your car. :y:
  3. Thanks Stu. What date is the cruise? I might be down but I really should get into this again. My next free weekend for the car will be the 10th :/ Might have to try and work weeknights if the weather stays warm.
  4. Yeah Angelo the panel was ʞ©$ɟed and nobody I talked to would let me cut the part out of a car. It's still fairly thin at least and who knows, someone might rear end me and I'll get an insurance job?!
  5. So the car is now in guidecoat and looking pretty close. I reckon with a few more coats of highfill and wet sanding I will be ready to topcoat. :) Unfortunately I will be away for the next few weekends but I hope to be able to find some more free time soon.
  6. Doogs replied to frasian's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    A big thumbs up for the yellow lights ! :y: Looking great man.
  7. Hey guys, Today I got my first coat of Highfill on, after finishing the repairs around the boot and also re-stripping and treating rust around the rad support area. Unfortunately I will be away waterskiing this weekend and then back to work Monday so progress will be slow next week. Hoping to get stuck in next weekend. The car will need a few more coats of highfill and some guidecoat/blocking back and then hopefully it will be topcoat time! :)
  8. Awesome car Stu, keen to see this in the flesh at CC&D!
  9. Today I finished off the passenger side gaurd and a few other little bits and then put down some etch primer. Now I only need to fix the rear valence and I will be ready for highfill. Unfortunately I haven't sourced a parts car so I will have to make do with the panel I have. Ahhh well, at least it is mostly hidden by the rear bumper.
  10. Awesome! Nice job mate, cool little Starlet you have there.
  11. As mentioned elsewhere in this thread I have had the "help" of a spray painter on bits of the build, which has been a mixed experience. I think in this case it was totally unnecessary but he just wanted to further 'prove his abilities' to me. At least it means a little less filler though! It was not particularly hard, you just need to be gentle with the heat. I think with how much modern fillers have progressed, for some applications it can just be a waste of time.
  12. Yep, most of it doesn't show up in pics lol. (Sanding, sanding, sanding!)
  13. Hey guys, Now I have started a full time industry placement I am hoping to make the most of the few weeks off over Christmas/New year, and get the car in highfill. I have repaired the drivers door and gaurd, and then etch primed them. Now I just need to finish the passenger side gaurd and a few other spots and then I am ready for highfill. Getting closer now!
  14. Convos would be cool. IMO if you run them you need to have some serious mumbo under the bonnet though. Get building! :P
  15. Keen, sounds like another good deadline/project motivator!
  16. Doogs replied to agius's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    The chrome coating is more believable, I thought you meant the actual steel!
  17. Doogs replied to agius's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Tips look cool, nice different touch! I'd be surprised if the bar melted...
  18. Can I make it? Let's hope so!
  19. I am getting so pumped for this! Struggling to study for my Monday and Tuesday exams lol! Mark my words people, LKE020 will be there in 2012 with bells on!
  20. Doogs replied to kickn5k's topic in VIC / Melbourne
    Hendo told me about that one lol, I couldn't believe it! Bloody purists! Spotted Mr Poz in Hawthorn today;
  21. Black surrounds suit this car to a tee! Nice work man, looking good.
  22. Nope, I'm out again. Could have done the week before.
  23. Stock arches, no tubs.
  24. Those pipes are awesome! Did you make them yourself mate!? Pfft not to wide enough lol! Seriously though, there is a bloke on here running 13x10s inside TE27 flares. It's amazing what you can do with the right offset ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.