Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Where does he put the shopping? :)
  2. I'll definately be buying one Jip.... I should be able to get a photo to you (or to my reigonal leader) by the 11th hour. Car won't have an engine or interior, but most of the trim is ready, rims are good to go, paint is due to be finished mid Nov... Should be able to make her look decent on the outside...
  3. 67Rolla-Ken replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    Sounds too soon!! How about early Jan?? :)
  4. :) Well done Teddy, I think you said it all!
  5. 67Rolla-Ken replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    KE20! Unless your planning on holding off till Christmas, I'm out :)
  6. Just cars wouldn't even cover some of the cars in their adds... Good luck. Once your 25 Shannons are the way to go, but untill then I have no idea.
  7. Got a quote for a diff setup... $2500-$2800...... :)
  8. mmm birthday cake! mmm birthday cake! :) BTW: my 5k had those flanges on the studs, I know what you were on about.
  9. The pulling power of a tough Rolla... :)
  10. Did the first coat of paint on the block and sump. Despite everything I have been told I still went too thick on the sump and got runs :) Will have to fix up the sump after the block is finnished.
  11. Attempt.... Thats a bit mor than attempting!!
  12. Just cleaning up my 5K and noticed the pistons are very dished.. Was wondering if this was standard. Wonder answered! :)
  13. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Spotted a very tidy Ke70, flares, red with white stripes. ~5:20pm on Abernathy rd. Very nice!!
  14. Once you've freed the edges of the lining, the rods should pop out of their holders with a bit of gentle bending. Thats about all there is to it from memory. Mine looked like several square panels sewn together, and the downward bits for the pillars... Should be able to use old one as template.
  15. 67Rolla-Ken replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    Welcome aboard! Good luck with the Rolla purchase. Alberts are the only people I let touch my stereo! Will be getting my old competition stereo out of my Soarer put in to my KE10 Rolla soon, might come see what you can do?? Soarer /Stereo I still have all but the computer and front component speakers (regret selling them :) ).
  16. Well considering we're broke cos my car is costing close to $10K as it is... and she has a Lanos.... EDIT: Damn didn't think of locking her to the sink! :D (If she ever reads this I'm dead :hmm: )
  17. That's terrible man. My condolences.
  18. I was thinking about doing exactly that when that last sc kit came up in the for sale section... But the wife said no! :hmm: EDIT: Looks great! :D (Oops, should proof read more betterer)
  19. Not exactly what you are after, but could give you a couple more options... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/110x4-to-100x4-WHEE...id=p3286.c0.m14 110-100 Adapters
  20. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    I wouldn't think it would fall very far from the top...
  21. Left handed screwdriver, striped paint, long stand....
  22. Poor kid, I hope he gets better fast.
  23. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Spotted red AE82 sedan at ~1:30pm on Rowley Rd. They were waving to me?? Probably waving to everyone...
  24. I wonder if anyone tried it?? :lolcry:
  25. Thanks Rad Rolla, yep "dead money" :lolcry: Anyone able to get pics of original 1967 KE10 interior?? Plenty of 68 & on pics available, don't need more of them. I'm resonably sure there were big changes between 67 & 68 (stitching patters on seats).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.