Everything posted by Raven
-
Great Ocean Road Cruise 2010
You mean next year B. This year has already occured :lol:
-
Great Ocean Road Cruise 2010
Yep, I'll be on that one for sure. I've attended every single one since it started and I'm not planning on missing a year at all :lol:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
I'll have to look them up. :)
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
I bought a ball joint/tie rod seperator in the end which works similar to a pulley remover, except it pushes, not pulls, and that got it out. Definitely going to get the steering box recoed and will see if i can up the ratio in it as well :)
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Unfortunately, I didnt have the room to do that, so I had to persist with pulling it all out pice by piece.
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
What'd it cost ya?
-
Need Help
Globes should be in a globe holder champ.
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Not yet. Waiting on my K.Rudd payment, not to mention I have to have it stripped down first. Started on that today actually, here's my progress so far.... Firstly, I started with removing the front left strut assembly, which came out relatively easy. As you can see here, this one took me about 20-30 minutes to remove at a snails pace. The front right on the other hand was a complete bitch to get out. I tried heating it, bashing it with a hammer and nothing. In the end, it got so badly damaged (it was a rooted original tie rod end anyway) I had to go and purchase a ball joint/tie rod seperator and seperate it from the main drag link, which worked a treat. So progress today after about 4 hours was both front struts removed and placed in the back shed.
-
Want To Organise A Toyota Swap Meet
Considering camry's started mid-80's, I'd say you're fresh outta luck on that one :wink:
-
P Plate Speeding.
This your first loss of licence? If so, then yes you can appeal it for work purposes only. Otherwise you take the 3 month suspension and come out with a full set of points on the other side.
-
Comparison
Pretty sure my old EA used to handle quite well once the suspenion was upgraded including front and rear sway bars coupled with an EB 4.0L MPFI engine, 5 speed manual transmission and an EB XR8 LSD thrown in for good measure. Was good for 108.4rwkw with advanced timing and a stock standard exhaust and camshaft. So in saying that, they can be made to handle quite well and perform quite well too, otherwise Brocky wouldnt have done the Brock EA Falcon. :wink:
-
All Japan Day 2009 - 26th April
-
5k Weber Upgrade
thats a 34ADF (think that what they're called) on the falcons. You want to look at TE/TF 2L Cortina's.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Guys....as much as I'd like to see this eventuate in here and watch people have a go at each other, I don't want to see this topic get a big fat lock on it. Just a pre-warning :P
-
Krudd Cash
don't worry champ, you're not the only one who hasnt gotten theirs yet.
-
Friday Night Cruise 8th, Approx 10:15 P.m. For 10:30 Departure
How big and what flavour are the pack of Twsities going to be? :jamie:
-
1971 Ke25 Coupe And 1973 Ke20 Sedan
Thats taken down the Port near the TAFE :jamie:
-
Barossa Air Show
Nah, no roulette's this year. Chris Sperou was awesome as always though :jamie:
-
Dizzy??
Says you :jamie: If the new person did a little more research or read the forum rules before asking a question, he would find the answer :)
-
Dizzy??
If it didnt do it before, and its doing it now, its pretty obvious to what is causing it, don't you think Nicholas? Common sense Nicholas, common sense. My personal favourite to this question though is how long is a piece of string? Could be the fact that it just doesnt have power, being a 4K. It could also be the fact that the float is incorrectly set, causing the motor to flood under the lateral hektik force that is being applied in the attempt to be fully sick and drift on the street.
-
Dizzy??
Easy. don't slide :jamie:
-
Barossa Air Show
- Fast And Furious 4
You saw an AE86 when they were doing the drag racing shizzle part with the crowd all around the cars.- Fast And Furious 4
Its just called "Fast & Furious" for a start :jamie: And I also saw it last night and thought it wasnt too bad. Definitely looking forward to the next instalment.- Purpose Of Sa Section
When in any of my posts have I described myself driving like a wanker...? Its called an example champ. :jamie: Why would the police look for me on the forum to get me off the road...? save myself from the law..? right. You meaning the car enthusiast, not yourself as a person. - Fast And Furious 4