Everything posted by Raven
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
So, the saga continues.... ATAP sent me out a master cylinder only to find, when I took it out of the box, that it was a single circuit, not a dual circuit, so I promptly returned it. Now I have to get the master cylinder reconditioned, which is going to cost me $166 all up. Should have that done hopefully by this Friday.
-
New Tail Light Rubber Seals
Yeah, and it doesnt work ;)
-
Toy - Rolla
Awww, isnt love grand? :P
-
Car Trailer Project
That I'm not sure of. Any paint experts want to answer that one?
-
Car Trailer Project
Clear coat over the top if it isnt glossy enough :S Though I don't get why you would pretty up a trailer that's going to get scratched from loading cars on and off it :y:
-
Car Trailer Project
So you figured out the wheel issue then?
-
Petrol Cap
Not bad at all, I just think it needs to sit flush with the bodywork to look 100% :y: Can you recess the filler point so it sits flush?
-
Ke 55 Wrap Around Bars
Pics tell a thousand words :yes:
-
Spotted
MIitch was also spotted flying past my work yesterday by my assistant manager :yes:
-
Ke70 Timing Chain...
My old 4K has a double row sitting in it too. I plan to get that out at some point :yes:
-
Ke70 Timing Chain...
The 4K and 5K are a single row timing chain setup. The 3K is a double row.
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
Through a company in Adelaide called ATAP - Click Here If you go to the contact us section, it lists an ATAP in Melbourne :yes:
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
Because I get trade price for most things that are outside of work, its costing me a mere $95 :yes:
-
Car Trailer Project
Try BMW wheels. Same stud pattern :yes:
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
Another update. Took the car into a mechanic today to check over the brakes and it has now been discovered that the master cylinder has an internal leak, sucking in a small amount of air. So on Monday, I'll be getting myself a new master cylinder, bench bleeding it, and then fitting it up after work at some point.
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
I work as an Automotive Parts Interpreter, so I'll have a suss with a kit, though I have changed it over and it does have a known working M/C in it.
-
Welsh Plugs - I Think I'm Going To Murder Someone
I'll have a look for you tomorrow and see what I come up with. I'll suss out the 1 7/8 too. PM me your mobile number dude and I'll give you a buzz tomorrow if we have it.
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
Unfortunately I don't have that option as these cars were never fitted with a booster from the factory.
-
Ke70 Fuel Pump
Try a Goss Fuel Pump in place of the Fuelmeiser one :yes:
-
Smeetsy1's Ke20
Keep on calling the insurance company every couple of days, asking on the progress of your claim. Take the advice from me, I used to be a claims officer for an insurance company last year :yes:
-
Ravens 'other' Ke25
I've spent far too much time as it is to bother with any other attempts to try and get the brakes working. I've never had this issue with any braking system before and I even started from scratch and bled the master cylinder first today and then went on to bleed the rest of the system, starting from the rear left, then rear right then front left and then front right.
-
I Found This On Boostcruising
Nothing special about that bar the Trueno front end.
-
Murd's 55
Need to grip the bolt for the bumper with vice grips and work the nut back and forth as to not snap it off due to age and corrosion :yes:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Cick on the 2nd link in my signature "1971 KE25 Coupe". Its all in there.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I second that. WGMG is the fact that I've bled the brakes several times now on the KE25 and still have an intermittent braking issue!