Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to benzo's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Try Klemzig Chrome Platers (think thats the name). They should be able to help you out :(
  2. 25's are better :(
  3. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend this as there is always an interstate Rollaclub meet on that weekend where we all go camping.
  4. SSRs are sexy :(
  5. Links just take me back to the forum index champ...
  6. What wheels are going on it again?
  7. I'm going to do a little suspension work to it and take it to the track for some much fun drift practice lol :(
  8. Locked diff coming next weekend :(
  9. So I bought a couple more things today... A standard set of leaf springs for the rear and replacement bootlid hinges and the ones on the yellow car are stuffed :( Also, when my tax return comes in, I'll be getting this thing sandblasted and the rust repaired :)
  10. I'm guessing the little smiley with the blue light means you're going to get defected and the car will never see the road again? :lolcry:
  11. It shows the KE25 at the Southern Yard :lolcry:
  12. Check your earths on your motor and make sure your battery terminals are tight as well :lolcry:
  13. Which yard have you been going to? Check their website regularly too as they have their stock listed on there and which yard its at :lolcry:
  14. Thats only because you don't know how a FWD handles. They handling vastly differs between a FWD and RWD. Take my Magna for example, V6 and 5 speed. It torque steers if you don't ease on the power, it does lift-off oversteer if you take your foot off the accelerator while cornering. It just depends what you're brought up with. I would rather drive my rattly KE25 than my Magna, until summer comes around :lolcry:
  15. Agreed :dance: I would attend, but I gots money to spend at the Children of Bodom concert :)
  16. Gonna road register it Rob?
  17. Its called watering when you're allowed to :) And yes, the dude used to own a Mk 4 Supra. Poor bastard downgraded! :dance:
  18. You say Umm a lot :)
  19. I can't vote again, but I now work for Motor Traders as an Automotive Parts Interpreter :)
  20. No pics but an update. I spent the entire afternoon yesterday pissing about changing over the waterpump. I found out the motor that is now in it came out of a dirt kart, so had these extra belt drive pulleys attached to the crank pulley. In order for me to replace the waterpump with one thats suitable to fit up the heater send and return hoses, I went through 3 different water pumps before I got one that was suitable, which ended up coming from my old 4K out of the yellow KE25 :) All in all, I just made it to my dear mothers 60th birthday dinner. In the end, I nearly gave the car a boot imprint as it was pissing me orrrrrrrrrrrf something chronic. Still have to suss out the groan the car has when you turn right and brake at slow speed. :dance:
  21. I can recommend Alchin Locksmiths too Chet. They're very good and are a mobile locksmith as well. :lolcry:
  22. So today I spent the day panel beating the dent to a satisfactory level before sanding and skimming some body filler over the area to fill the low points when I'm ready to do so. I also adjusted the bonnet, accelerator cable and mounted the pod filter than cam with it properly so it doesnt wave around under the bonnet.
  23. Raven replied to ri.25's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    whitewalls = :lolcry: Unless of course, you like to be the sheep :dance:
  24. Maybe you should Tate. :lolcry: KE20 has a similar body style :y: Anyway, enough shit slinging, keep it on topic :dance:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.