Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many Tries Did It Take To Get Your Licence?

How many goes? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. did you get it *** try

    • 1st
      80%
      53
    • 2nd
      10%
      7
    • 3rd
      3%
      2
    • 4th
      3%
      2
    • 5th
      0%
      0
    • more than 5
      3%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first go on everything so far, going for my bike Ps on thursday so fingers crossed.

Got it 1st go but i had been driving for a while since then on my own.

Got both my red P's and green P's first attempt :P But, failed my first attempt at my L's :y: I didn't read the book at all, just rocked up there and winged it. Was going good until there were questions which had specific distances etc. as the answer :yes:

1st go on all my licences. :yes:

First time every time...

There's something about driving on farms that kinda prepares you for taking that test.

Funny thing... I went for, and got my licence in a pristine rust free KE50 corolla... a few weeks after, my sister rolled it being a tool. :yes:

2nd time one the license test for L's and 2 lessons with log book for P's but the guy said ok one more lesson just to be sure lol

My driving was that advanced, i was like the baby in the womb - i went into QLD transport, they gave me a card, i drove out. Way too good for the license test !

 

lol.

I'd argue that legally any speedo is only within 10km/h and that the equipment isn't 2km/hr accurate.

 

Got mine first time, nothing like driving cars and tractors from the age of 10 to make it easy.

 

 

 

I took me three goes.

 

 

f'd up parallel parking

 

went 42 in a 40 work zone

 

got it on the next go, with a almost perfect test

 

 

Chris

I got mine second try, on the first one they failed me for not checking my blind spots :y:

BUT, after I pulled back into Service Tas, the testing officer told me if it wasn't for the blind spot thing, I would have passed even if I completely stuffed up the first section....... Worked for me........

 

To be fair though, it took me 11 attempts to get my L's due to me playing russian roulette with the answers over and over until I learned what buttons to push....... :yes:

FIST TIME ON L'S AND P'S and moto l's

1st go on all my licenses, haha I made sure I got it right before I went for the test, too skint to make mistakes!

I know a girl who spent $200 getting her L's!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.