Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

Featured Replies

i play with JDM wheels..

 

 

17 x8 +27> 17 x 10 0

 

Image0279.jpg

 

15 x 6.5 +14 > 15 x8.5 -17

 

Image0280.jpg

 

17 x8/8.5 >17x 9 /10

 

Image0271.jpg

  • Replies 94
  • Views 73.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ Can you post a pic of your board collection??

Transformers are dope too, do you have the OG Otpimus with the trailer that opens up?? I can't remember what it opened up to, but I remember I got that Optimus after I finished learning how to swim when I was a toddler, I hated swimming but I loved Optimus so mum had to bribe me :-)

 

Ive skated for a good 12 years now and one thing ive always regretted is not keeping some boards, but when you average a new board every 2 weeks its a bit hard to collect any, they always end up being ridden. when I was a kid I had this desk that was litterally covered in the most awesome old school skate stickers you've ever seen, it was a hand-me-down from a family friend who skated and if I could get back anything from my youth it would be that desk. i still remember the old powell stickers and bones brigade and all that class shit. damn, I'm gonna have to skate tonight :-)

 

in my spare time I skateboard, dominate call of duty on xbox live, go fishing or enjoy some food and beverages at one of the local pubs. I don't really collect anything anymore but I used to have a shitload of Manga videos, that was before downloads and DVD.

I don't really collect anything anymore but I used to have a shitload of Manga videos, that was before downloads and DVD.

 

Manga Videos lolzors.

I always thought car enthusiasts never had spare time?

:lol: :blinks: 7 shades.I hunt down corollas in sheds ,farms where ever sell them hole or parts .

 

Then spend more on my toy (55coupe).

 

Or at a rally servicing for some one who can afford to do it ( best servicing for subys as they break there glass gearboxes)

 

Then drink beer ,check out rolla club .And in between drive semi tipper around nsw boring over it.

 

boring rob :blinks:

Edited by corollaart

Sit on rollaclub mostly, play the 360/ps2 or play with my bike.

I have two children.

 

I no longer have spare time. :wink:

Oh that is so true

 

 

But at the moment i'm allowed to work on the '30 cause my boy wants to go for rides in it

I have no spare time,

 

Working on the cars and sleeping is very important to me....:wink:

Edited by SLO-030

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.