What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ Can you post a pic of your board collection??

Transformers are dope too, do you have the OG Otpimus with the trailer that opens up?? I can't remember what it opened up to, but I remember I got that Optimus after I finished learning how to swim when I was a toddler, I hated swimming but I loved Optimus so mum had to bribe me :-)

Ive skated for a good 12 years now and one thing ive always regretted is not keeping some boards, but when you average a new board every 2 weeks its a bit hard to collect any, they always end up being ridden. when I was a kid I had this desk that was litterally covered in the most awesome old school skate stickers you've ever seen, it was a hand-me-down from a family friend who skated and if I could get back anything from my youth it would be that desk. i still remember the old powell stickers and bones brigade and all that class shit. damn, I'm gonna have to skate tonight :-)

in my spare time I skateboard, dominate call of duty on xbox live, go fishing or enjoy some food and beverages at one of the local pubs. I don't really collect anything anymore but I used to have a shitload of Manga videos, that was before downloads and DVD.

:lol: :blinks: 7 shades.I hunt down corollas in sheds ,farms where ever sell them hole or parts .

Then spend more on my toy (55coupe).

Or at a rally servicing for some one who can afford to do it ( best servicing for subys as they break there glass gearboxes)

Then drink beer ,check out rolla club .And in between drive semi tipper around nsw boring over it.

boring rob :blinks:

Edited by corollaart