Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Adds to all the other great decisions Labor has made. Don't blame me, I (like nearly all the rest of WA) didn't vote for the dumbass! and I want to get a shirt made up that says something to that effect.
  2. That is seriously sad!
  3. Nice. I use to have a liliput 7" Motorised unit in my Soarer. Was cheap and nasty, but worked fine. Beats paying $1500-2000 for a name brand one from the shop!!
  4. 67Rolla-Ken replied to brdalderson's topic in WA / Perth
    Shit... did you see the car at all??
  5. I think some people here would he horrified by that idea (waste of good rolla parts). I have a 3k head you could turn into a coffee table?
  6. Both very nice. Just remember it takes a fair bit more cash to keep an import in top nick than it would a regular delivered car. I spent over $10k in a year on fixing (and improving) "little" things on my Soarer!
  7. Yeh, I kinda noticed that... I like!
  8. Are you going to polish all the rolla parts? :D
  9. Awesome! Cars just look better when they have a sponsor name and numbers on them. Is there an offical size for the numbering / circle on the door? I'm looking at getting some 67's made up, historic racer style. I'll get them made on magnets so I can take them off for daily use.
  10. More Pics!! How long did it take to put it back together? (chrome work, lights etc).
  11. Back to the drinks... Jim Beam Small Batch for me! :hmm:
  12. I had trouble figuring this out as well. It just pulls off, no trick to it. round head screws clip into cups on the cover.
  13. Count me in, if I'm free on the night.
  14. Looking awesome. That is close to my original colour choice. I change my mind a lot! :hmm:
  15. Car will be fitted up over the long weekend 31/05-2/06. This is taking forever.... Should have my vinyls next week! Am getting 20 or so spare old toyota logo stickers in red (long life) vinyl about 60mm diamiter. Would anyone be interested in buying some??
  16. I was going to suggest Singer??
  17. Thanks, should have posted in here, I have since purchased a chrome one from ebay. Fits perfect! Check 67ROLLA thread in Rides&Projects for pics.
  18. OOH.... AHHH.... NOICE!! :POSTPICS!:
  19. Date: TBA :POSTPICS!:
  20. Does this include the ones shipped to Australia?? If yes, I would love to know more about my 67 Rolla VIN 194XXX (When exactly was she made, what numbers were shipped to Australia...).
  21. *$#@!! I will be working till about 11am tomorrow. I'll meet you all at the finish. What suburb is the final meeting point in??
  22. White paint marker I would think... If there is only going to be about 4 of us, name tags would be a bit unnecessary?
  23. OK. Haven't got any more recent pics. Just the ones in 67Rolla thread. Spotted a nice, rusty old, beige KE55 fastback, stopped at my work in Belmont to ask for directions!
  24. I'm sure thats already on a falcoon somewhere.... :cool:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.