Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Dude, if you need a motor and trans, why don't you ask me? I deal with a shitload of mechanics on a daily basis. I'm sure I could find you something cheap :)
  2. Hmm, not too fond of the whitewalls, but the colour-coding and lowering sets it off nicely :bash:
  3. This is by a private guy who will file finish the panels as well so there will be not one ounce of filler in the car. This will also include fabricating new sections of the sill panels that have the huge rust holes. My theory is, if you're doing a restoration, do it once and do it properly and don't cut corners because if you do, somewhere down the track its going to bite you on the arse and it will cost more in the long run. I plan on keeping this car until I have a son (or daughter) to possibly pass it on to in 20-30 years time :)
  4. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    If it was running superlites, I know the car you're talking about. He lives south of the city somewhere :) You were "admiring his ride" I gather :bash:
  5. Quick update! I had a customer of mine at work pass on my number to a guy who does metal fab and rust repairs which requires NO filler what-so-ever, call me today. Next weekend I'm getting him out to quote me up on all the repairs that need doing. I'm expecting his quote to be around $4000 to get it to where it needs to be before it even gets a coat of paint. I'll let you all know what he quotes me next weekend!
  6. Looking good :y: Whats the next lot of plans for the pano?
  7. The auto's do have a neutral safety switch that is activated by the ECU, that then allows the car to turn over. I sell parts for these things quite reguarly :y: You'll need some sort of wiring diagram if you're planning on putting one in, otherwise your car is going to be starting when left in any gear, which could prove very dangerous.
  8. And that white KE20 racing car is actually a KE25 Kiahn. :y:
  9. As Luke said, brenton should look after you pretty well. :y:
  10. Haha, pretty sure I didnt wear silk when I got to sit in it :y:
  11. Nah, not heavy enough :y:
  12. Thinking about selling up already Lesley?
  13. Is that 911 going to be in the euro-version of Mad Max or something? 8/
  14. Umm dude, KE55's don't have cat converters 8/
  15. I can't weld for shit haha. The old man is the one who can weld, but he can only arc weld and I wont get a decent weld quality with arc welding, so I'd rather leave it to a professional. 8/
  16. Raven replied to Scott_87's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Yeah, which one? I might have to *cough cough* be sick *cough cough* if they're closing down and selling off stock.
  17. Introducing the Obsidian SG-1 Mustang - 800+HP Twin-Supercharged, Stroked 351W to 392ci 8/
  18. The threaded rod is pretty solid. The only reason its on the frame is so I can transport it to get it sandblasted and thats it. Once its done, it then goes to get the rust repairs and paint done and once its back, it comes off the frame and onto the axle stands again. The frame wont tip over, I've moved it around enough to know that its very stable and isnt going to tip onto one side, as the frame follows the outside dimensions of the car, not the width of the chassis rails. 8/
  19. And here are those better pics I was talking about :yes:
  20. That Volvo is Wood-tastic!
  21. Raven replied to ANDY.H's topic in SA / Adelaide
    He could possibly be trying to introduce himself....
  22. Yeah, you could sell the AE71 and work on your KE25 instead :y:
  23. Plenty of ways to fix that though :y: Longer lower control arms if you want to be dodgy will do it.
  24. Can't adjust camber on a KE55, only castor dude.
  25. Too much information!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.