Everything posted by Raven
-
What Grinds My Gears.
People who don't make any effort to even attempt to come along to the GOR cruise :hmm:
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Finally arrived back home after missing my turn-off and ending up in Port Fairy, rofl. Was a damn good weekend, and as poz said, with a great bunch of people. Much fun was had by all :hmm: Decided to do a bit of acave tour in Naracoorte on the way back and checked out the Blue Lake in Mt. Gambier. I'll put pics up over the next few days :S
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Just checkin' in to let you know that its been an interesting trip so far. Expect a full story in the next few days haha.
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Sif you women are leaving at 9am! Where is your sense of adventure!? I would've gone to see the penguin colony AND gotten back before you even arrive! :)
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Hmm, I'm departing in just over 6 hours :)
-
How Much Is T18 Worth
The question most people will as you is "How long is a piece of string?" At the end of the day the car is worth as much as what someone is willing to pay for it. :)
-
Car Accidents
I saw the car covered up on that one. wasnt a good sight at all :)
-
My Corolla Ke55 1981
Whats the offset on those rims?
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Next weekend the motor and gearbox are coming out as I just bought myself an engine crane last weekend :thumbsup:
-
Car Accidents
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
*flaps wings in excitement* Not long now :thumbsup:
-
Starter Issues 5k Ke15
Check your earths. :thumbsup:
-
Thoughts....
Well said champ. :thumbsup: I don't post that regularly on here because I feel the place lost its...I don't know.....friendly feel since ownership changed hands. I've been here nearly 3 years, and I myself would also like to see this place grow and be a more friendly and relaxed environment to post in, not having to tippy toe around moderators that are "trigger happy" so to speak.
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Not long to go now eh :thumbsup:
-
Sa Transportation Laws
I believe its called a turning lane clint :thumbsup:
-
Thoughts....
I will agree its not just this post that I've seen some unfair or incorrect decisions made. We were all new once...I think a little bit of leniency needs to be used in the future for new members, :thumbsup:
-
Jac Unoffical Cruise 16th Feb
She's gonna own you guys through the hills once I'm done teaching her how a car truly handles :hmm:
-
Jac Unoffical Cruise 16th Feb
I propose we leave at 2 min timed intervals per car :hmm: That way no-one can follow and cheat :2thumbs:
-
7k Motors Available
And illegal if you don't anyway :) Thats just as bad as winding it back champ :D
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
$246 delivered :D
-
Home Made Rev-limiter For Carby Car
I can wire it up, hell, I can install an amplifier in a car with never doing it before. Relays just confuse me thats all :D
-
Home Made Rev-limiter For Carby Car
I might have to look into this idea when my worked 5K goes into the KE25 :) Someone is gonna have to draw a diagram of a relay and what wires go to where though :D
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Still have my job, so its ok :D This arrived this morning..... New Old Stock from the mighty US of A :)
-
1981 Ke55 Xx
Bianca Needs my 13x7 Bathurst Globe copies :wink:
-
Help! Problems With My Computer
It's not the computer, its the operator :wink: Go and reset the BIOS to factory defaults. unplug EVERYTHING but your main drive and see what happens.