Everything posted by Clapped out
-
Performance Wheels Closing Down
It does suck, give it 6 months and another company will start making these classics......................hopefully!
-
New Here...my 74 Te21
Hi and welcome, doesn't seem to be too bad after sitting for all those years, did it take much to get it started?
-
4K Exhaust Leaking Excessively
Make sure you get the head skimmed this time round, extra insurance..........
- 1975 Ke35 Coupe - Upkeep Costs?
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
Sad to hear your up for a new set of extractors, heat wrap shortens the longevity of the extractors, maybe HPC maybe an option if your worried about heat transfer? cheers!
-
Kelly Wrecker Beams Rd Zillmere
Ha ha, eating dicks at a wrecking yard wouldn't earn too much!
-
My 1966 Mk1 Cortina
Looking good carlos, progress has been quick lately with this thing!
-
Automatic Aluminium Radiator
Yeah I'd say radiator, factory cooling systems never play up unless something is wrong. cheers!
-
My 1966 Mk1 Cortina
I really hope you finish this beast, will be a wild turnout (if its the same idea in my head!), and keep those pics coming, loving it!!!
-
Destroking A K Engine
Oh and don't worry about the valve train with high revs, I've seen k motors hit 9g and have heard of them screwing out to 10, don't know how true this is, would like to hear from someone on here who has/had a k motor handling these reves, cheers!
-
Ke55-S Xx Coupe
If I knew they'd be sort after, I would have saved them. I'll give it ago, if I break my jaw ill let you know, Ha Ha!
-
Destroking A K Engine
Bore size is the same in a 3k and 4k, 5k have the 80mm. Ive got a 4k crank in a 3k block, so yeah, you can swap the cranks over. 5k's run a 4k crank. 3k crank and rods are different to 4k's. 5k's run the same length rod as a 4k. Hope this helps, cheers!
-
Ke55-S Xx Coupe
I admire people who do just about everything themselves, doesn't matter if its not perfect, its about giving it a go! Also I'm a big fan of the 3x/55's, petty I destroyed 5 coupes........................
-
Ke55-S Xx Coupe
Love your work! Budget builds are the best! Makes one think and improvise more, i'll be watching! Cheers!
-
My Ke55 Problems & Questions
Ticking noise................could just be tappet adjustment, Tail lights, just buy new ones, they're cheap as shit, Leads and plugs just make it run better, supercharge it if you want power, And lowering, new springs and reset leaves, Just use the search function for pretty much everything, plenty of useful idea's and methods floating around on this site, Cheers!
-
Ke30 - Window Wiper Not Enough Power
Check for dirty connections in the wiring plug at the wiper motor and also check all of the wiper mechanism joints for stiffness. You may have to remove the wiper motor for this to make it easy to inspect them. If all is good, check your voltage source and if its not that.......... could just be that your motor is getting tired, cheers!
-
Indelible's 74 Ke30 Sr20Det Coupe
Be good if the new owner continued this thread?
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
I was recommended years ago from a member on here to use a commodore VN V8 coil with no resistor, still no drama's to date, or just the standard coil and resistor, cheers!
-
Auto One Kawana Carpark Meet
Yeah nope, hail warnings all over the tv atm.
-
Auto One Kawana Carpark Meet
And the worst part is.............the weather is suppose to be shite again on friday..........
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
Wait and see how you go with the over flow, we've had pretty high temps lately so it's not surprising. As for the radiator, I bought one of those adrad ebay ones a couple of years ago, couldn't be happier, pretty good quality (imo), No drama's to date, cheers!
-
All Jap Day Brisbane 5Th June 2016
If its not cloudy or raining, I just might Don't hold your breath too long, I might have to give you mouth to mouth! Ha Ha!
- Ke30 Top End Rebuild
-
My 1966 Mk1 Cortina
Looking good Carlos! That's tight! Being a small engine bay................will heat be a problem? Cheers!
-
Ke30 2Dr Dashboard
Yes, it will fit.