Everything posted by Clapped out
-
Rollmaster Cs9000 Adjustable Timing Gear
^^^^ebay.
-
Butters - 12A Turbo Ke30 Sedan - Grandad Spec
Awsome, you can't go wrong if you go out of town a little bit, bigger blocks means bigger shed, ha ha!
-
Greetings From San Diego California! Ke10 Swaggin' Wagon
Welcome! Looks great! Wouldn't have thought there would be too many of these left in the usa, cheers!
-
Butters - 12A Turbo Ke30 Sedan - Grandad Spec
Keen to see update pics, and welcome to queensland! cheers!
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
How is the progress going with this beast? Did you get the engine back together? cheers!
-
Indelible's 74 Ke30 Sr20Det Coupe
Very tidy I must say, well done!
-
The Newest Project
Your only suppose to see rust like that up here in qld in the sub tropics!
-
Ke55 Wheel Nuts
12mm x 1.5
-
Matts Ke30......sr20det
Fantastic effort! Those number plates are a nice touch too, At least this is one project out of the way and done for now, cheers!
- Ke35 Market Value?
-
Weber 32/36 Carby On 4K
Gemini/Datsun adaptor plates, same bolt pattern, cheers!
-
Matts Ke30......sr20det
Congrates! That's awesome news to hear you got a roady! Not long now hey!
-
Ke55 Front Grill
Spot on, 55's have a deeper bucket.
- Engine Oil Flush?
-
Engine Oil Flush?
Hiya guys, As the title states, I'm not sure as to which brand to buy, I've never had any experience with this sort of product before and as a first time buyer I'd like to get it half way right. I guess they're all designed to carry out said job. Anyone who has had both good and bad experiences with different brands, I'd like to know, I wan't to buy something that works!! Low down, engine was rebuilt 10+ years ago, only done 20k before removal, upon inspection there is a fine/thin film of black over all internals, no major sludge of any sort. Feedback would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
Any new updates craig?
-
Rollmaster Fitting Instructions?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COMP-CAMS-CAMSHAFT-DEGREE-WHEEL-SPORTSMAN-9-CO4790-/360920749666?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item54088d9662
-
Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6
who knows......
-
Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6
I could be wrong in saying this, by looking at the photo's, I suspect the passenger side rear rail is bent too, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
-
Ke30-38 Throttle Cable For Engine Conversion
Or you could just get a whole brand new one made up, there is a place on the northside here where I get mine done, usually cost around the $80 mark, just tell them what you want and they'll make it, cheers!
-
Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6
^^^^^^seriously?
-
Shirobozu Ke30 - Video Done Page 6
Not cool, another one bites the dust hey?
-
Ke20 Dizzy Swap
Yes for 5k, never tried with a 7k, cheers!
- 76 Ke30 Cluster Lights Out
-
Needing Ke30 Dash And Need To No Wheel Sizes
Sorry for hijacking the thread, just replying to mech, I just recently redone an early dash myself, using expander foam in a can, hacksaw blade, plenty of sanding and wrapping it in vinyl, oh and also shite loads of fast grip glue, cheers!