Everything posted by Doogs
-
Chestikoph Sr20Det Ke55 Coupe
Neat job mate, really love what you are doing. Keep the updates coming.
- Wagn's Orange Ke20
-
Graham The 2tg
Good to hear Matt! Won't be fun to see it go, but at least it's gonna be well cared for.
-
The Weekend After Bathurst Kinglake Cruise!
I'm probably in mate, that would be good. I doubt my car will be ready for the cruise.
-
Sr20 Ke36
Sounds good to me. Straight gas is obviously great on economy, and unlike dual fuel you don't comprimise performance too much (providing it is setup and tuned right). I'm planning on running straight gas on my future 5k build.
-
'73 Ke26 Corolla
Pretty clean mate, nice score :P
-
Ke15 5k Turbo
Nice setup mate, no good to hear about the thugs burning your car. Glad you caught the bug again and built this beasty.
-
Ke10, Supercharged 5K
Details on the Torana in the background ? :dance:
-
Arthurs Seat Cruise
That would have been The Nobbler.
-
Ke10, Supercharged 5K
Nice job mate, I like the theme you have going. That manifold is awesome! Looking forward to seeing this around Melbourne. :dance:
-
Doogs' Ke20 - Lke020
Cheers Baker, was great meeting you on the weekend. Those are the most recent pics. Unfortunately I couldn't work on it Saturday because my mate had to cancel at the last minute. He is also working on an HQ SS, and a bloke came round to his place and offered 10k cash if he delivered it on the day. Gonna rip into it this weekend. It's a little frustrating working under his direction because he wants to oversee every step, so this limits progress and the time spent on the car. I understand it will be worth it in the long run because I'm learning a heap, and it will look good when done. I'm also glad I gave it all a crack myself before he was giving me a hand, because that taught me some different lessons. The weekend's cruise definitely helped motivation, and seeing "TIKTAK" in the flesh confirmed for me that a pearl is worth the effort.
-
Spotted Vic
Clean looking yellow T18 on Springvale Rd Nunawading, looked to be the original owners driving too lol
-
The Weekend After Bathurst Kinglake Cruise!
Definitely agree with Brent, there are some great roads around the Yarra Glen area too.
-
Arthurs Seat Cruise
Thanks mate, some were a bit out of focus but I just figured I would upload them all. I wouldn't mind a decent camera one day.. (Another item to the ongoing list lol)
-
Arthurs Seat Cruise
Lol yeah, we heard you find first and a bit, or somewhere in between ! Photobucket album for anyone who is interested; http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk258/Doogs90/ Kinglake would be great, some really good roads around there..
-
Arthurs Seat Cruise
Great cruise today guys, good to put names to faces and see a few cars in the flesh. I'm definitely more motivated to get mine on the road shortly. Thanks to Hendo and Matt for letting me ride along with them. Will put up a few pics soon. Cheers, Doogs
-
Malaysia Ke70 Project
I was wondering the same thing... Love your car yangzeen, such neat work.
-
Arthurs Seat Cruise
Sweet as, keen to see your beast mate !
-
My Past And Present Toyotas....
Thanks for sharing mate, some sweet cars ! Looks like you have/still own some great rims too.
-
Me Ke20
The black interior looks in pretty good nick mate, that's a bonus ! I would definitely be going for the steering wheel that's currently in the car, the woodgrain one does not really suit the style.
-
Fatty's Ke20
Looks like a pretty original car mate, nice find. Good luck with the project.
-
My Toyota Crown 1974 Ms65
Ok, I was just interested what mixer and carby combo you were running.
-
My Toyota Crown 1974 Ms65
Nice crown mate ! I spy a gas mixer in your engine bay, what does your setup consist of ? Cheers, Dougal
-
Elroy 4age
I was thinking the same thing. Don't get me wrong mate, not a bad setup and I bet it goes alright. But if it was a little cleaner you might attract a little less attention from the boys in blue.
-
1972 Ke20
Thanks Taz, good to know. I'm thinking of heading down the W series path when the time comes to upgrade..
