Everything posted by SLO-030
- Wagn's Orange Ke20
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Have seen that happen right in front of me. Not good!
-
The 2012 G.O.R. Trip 26Th-31St Jan
Solid as a greek for a kebab.
-
The 2012 G.O.R. Trip 26Th-31St Jan
OK GUYS! who is and who isn't coming? Need some solid answers. Getting too close to D day for maybes.
-
Spotted
Spotted a white KE10/11 (narrows it down to 9/10 KE1x's in Adelaide) Along Fullarton Rd approx 5pm-ish. Waves exchanged.
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
WMMH: my bed after being awake for 36+hrs. Now if I could only get to sleep :bash:
-
The Off-Topic Thread
Fixed.
-
Toyoglide Derelicte (Ke10 Drift Car)
Been watching this on 3TCgarage. Wicked stuff man!
-
Uni Joint For Ke50
Try Universal Joint Part Number "K5-A517" I've had to replace that many of the bastards in the wagon. The part number is lodged in my brainparts.
- Jip'S Gone Camp...Ing
-
Vr Holden V6 With Auto Conversion
If he was any sort of "Corolla Specialist" He would know that the 3spd Auto in KE30/55 and 70 is a Trimatic. Not a TH700 as run in the VN/VR/VS. Time to find a new person for information. Auto transmissions for you car come up for sale here from time to time.
-
Spotted
+1 for all the MX5 comments. At first I wasn't keen on them, drove one and the N/A 1.6 held its own against a 6ltr VE, wicked little cars.
-
Uni Joint For Ke50
What diff does it run? a KE30 jap or a KE55 Borgy?
- Pipe Bender
-
Pozman'S Ke55 Hard Top
That's why Stu wouldn't answer his goddamn phone :lolcry:
-
Pozman'S Ke55 Hard Top
Good shit Paul! Love it!
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
-
Spambots
Ev, I think your a bot.....a kebabot!
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
F*$k yea Luke. Sounds like fun!
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
Just seen this thing is up for sale/swap. What a shame man, so cheap.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Fo' Real?
-
Twinky's Old Fart [Now Super Dooper Charged]
Congrats on daughter mate! Good to hear things are moving along nicely.
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Hehehe, I know :P
-
The Dream Lives On - A Memorial Build
Wow man! Kudos for Keeping the dream alive, you'll do him proud :yes: RIP to your friend.
-
I'm Old But I'm New!
A friend with a TA23 has a 3TC with a 650 holley in a blowthru turbo setup making 270wrhp. Even blokes in the states are getting 700+ hp out of the 3T's. Goes to show the T series are still a proven performer.