Everything posted by Raven
-
2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!
All I want to say is bring it on! I've already booked the time off work, but have also taken the rest of the week off, so I'll be following you guys and girls back to Melbs for my first ever visit. :y:
-
Insane Rollas
Haha, sif you post up pics of your own car :P
-
Motorsport Park Protest
I received an SMS about this and I'll be attending the public meeting. The protest is right near work, so I'll make my way down there straight after work to attend :P I hope to see more of the SA Rollaclub members attending this very important event.
-
350 Holley
I had a 350 Holley on my TE Cortina with a worked 4.1 litre In-line 6 cylinder in it. It wasnt a standard motor. You're talking about an engine that had a redline manifold, pacemaker extractors and a mild cam fitted and bumped up compression. Went like a shower of shit, and yep, it chewed fuel at a decent rate and the 350 Holley Carb was rebuilt. I can only imagine the fuel reversion you'd get if you were attempting to fit this to a stock standard 4K-C. I'd imagine it would resemble something of a fuel waterfall down the side of your motor :dance: Not a good idea. Stick with a 28/32? weber carburettor or a Holley 180 if you're wanting to stick with the Holley namesake.
-
How Long...
Needs more slammage factor!
-
Show Us Ya Toolbox!
Are your ratchet spanners reversible as well?
-
Engine Tuning Any Gurus??
The reason he's put the bigger jets in is because the engine has been rebuilt with a different cam grind. :wink:
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
Can get VDO black face gauges through work if you need one. :wink:
-
Show Us Ya Toolbox!
So I've decided to start another world-class thread, this time showing off your toolbox. This thread would also be great to discuss what specialty tools you have that are used for certain jobs, like a ball joint seperator for example. Here's mine:
-
Murd's 55
Anodise the door handles black :wink:
-
My Ke20
Yep, I think I have mine still somewhere and they wont be going back on the car either.
-
My Ke20
Here's my take on it.... The black stripe along the lower style line is reminscent of a KE25 chrome strip.
-
Photoshoot & Hills Cruise, Sun 21st June 8:30pm
I'm willing to give time to those that want a proper job. :wink:
-
How Long...
Its a dealership and probably on a priority list of some description. Tell them that you want them to supply you a loan car at their cost since its been 7 days and you havent been able to get around anywhere, not to mention "missing out on work". See what they do then :wink:
-
Toyota Cruise - 4th July
We don't wanna know what kinky shenanigans you get up to in your car Bianca :wink:
-
Driving A Kexx Long Distance, What To Take?
Dude, read post 23 :sob:
-
Photoshoot & Hills Cruise, Sun 21st June 8:30pm
Well, I don't have the lighting for a place like that, but I know some nice night time locations that would work well with a long exposure time. Let me know if you're keen. Oh, I'm back at the Norwood Branch at work now, so if you need anything, let me know :sob:
-
Sa's Birthday Thread
Happy Birthday to me! I hope I have a good one and I wish myself all the best for a great birthday :sob:
-
Car Wont Start - T-18
Check the earth straps. :sob:
-
Become A Racer
Did you ask permission from the Administrator before you posted this up?
-
Kill It. Kill It With Fire. Also Teddy Got Touched Up By Mj
I'm thinking that maybe they were trying to get their cars in the new Transformers flick yeah? :y:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
So I had my panel guy come around and take a look at the car. $50 an hour to do it, the front wiper panel between the windscreen and the bonnet will be unstitched and removed to access the rust underneath. The corners will be made from scratch, the engine bay is going to be completely smoothed out for that show look and new sections will have to be made all over the car, predominantly the front and rear of the sill panels will required a heap of attention. The wheel well is even going to be repaired properly too and I'm getting the flares fitted up as well throughout the process. He's going to need the car for 9 months, but can't take it for another 4-6 weeks, so in 3 weeks time I'm going to get the car sandblasted and sodablasted in parts and then the panel work begins, with photo's being taken for the whole process by the guy himself to show exactly how bad it is. Which means I'm going to end up with a heap of photos from the start to finish of the panel work :y:
-
Ashie's Ke20
This is the pic of the TE27 dash cluster. Won't be cheap though! Also doesnt come with the parking light/hazard light switch either as I need that :y:
-
Ke10 Tie Rod Ends And Bushes
WASP is another brand you may want to look at as well :y:
-
Ashie's Ke20
I have a spare set of TE27 gauges sitting around doing nothing :) That'd fix your tacho issue :)