Everything posted by Doogs
-
Ke2x Members Page
Nice. We will have to organise some good Vic events in the future, and we can see this on a few meets.
-
Omg Excel
Great point, seat covers as well for the buckets ? Lol, When I think of frangipani stickers/seat covers the first thing that comes to mind is an excel.
-
Ke2x Members Page
Nice 20 mate, I'll bet it will haul when complete ! Like the green, looks very close to willow green (a colour available at the time).
-
Omg Excel
Lol nice, what a weapon! Apart from the cooler and cage it looks like a great sleeper. +1 on the vids when you get to it.
-
It's Like Admitting I Have A Disease.....
I was gonna say a bit of respect lost for you there.... I spose it would be interesting to give it a go, but even still :) Hope the tint on the helmet is mighty dark, I would not want to be seen in that.
-
Ms55 Crown
Nice score with the toolkit. Then sell the Honda and put the $ towards your 2 cool cars :)
-
2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!
Ok, just checking.
-
2010 Great Ocean Road Trip. Aka Gor4!
Indeed. So we are still thinking it will be over Australia day ?
-
Will Be Visiting Melbourne
Clubs such as eastside cruisers run some good events over summer, including a monthly car show and cruise. Eastside Cruisers A number of forums also organise various cruises (including rollaclub).
-
My Ke70
Quite a clean 70 mate and it sure has potential, just depends on what you choose to do I spose.... I share the same veiw as others and your "styling" just isn't for me. Just reckognise this is a public forum and if you ask people what they think, there will be varying opinons that might not be the same as your own. Most people are not just launching a personal attack on you, but commenting on the car. (It just makes it hard when your "styling" aligns so neatly with a major stereotype...)
-
Pumpkin
Looks quite original, what are your plans in the paint/panel department ?
-
Ms65 Cruiser
Bugger, sounds like a good one. (It does not help that my car is still not on the road though!)
-
Ms65 Cruiser
Very nice indeed, be great to see this out on a few cruises in future.
-
Si's 5kte Ke55
Curious then as to why they picked you out ! Bit of bad luck I guess... Glad it didn't cause you too much trouble.
-
Si's 5kte Ke55
Good that you got off defect free. Did they hear the note or something ?
-
Kyle's Ke10
I thought this must be Sims old car, nice first car mate. As philbey said, see Pete. Explain to him that you are interested in old rollas and you will find him to be really helpful. Best to ring to check if he's in first, as I have found once or twice he had ducked out elsewhere for a while.
-
Madrolla's Ke10 (written Off) Pics
Really sorry to hear it mate, was one of the best rollas going round. Glad to hear you did not cop damage as serious as the car. Good luck with the rebuild, looking forward to seeing it back bigger and better soon.
-
Mark's Ke55 Rolla
Looks like you started from a reasonable base mate. Colour looks good. Do you plan on painting the engine bay? That would finish things off nicely body wise. What other plans do you have for it?
-
Bruce The Wagoose Ke26
Looks good mate, interior has come up a treat.
-
My First Ke20 Road Car New Update Its Painted Now
Great work mate, has sure come a long way. Amen to that brother ! I know what you mean.
-
Ke25 20B Rotary
Sweet plans mate, gonna be one quick little 25. :no2: Will keep a close watch on this.
-
Ke20 Rb26/30 Tubbed Caged (x My Lil Shiter Thread)
Nice, will look tough as :jamie: Can you still fabricate bits for this at your new job ?
-
Blue 72rolla
Fair call. It sure is nice when you get an origainl one that has not been f***ed with ! With no hidden nasties/bog.
-
Blue 72rolla
Looks like a reasonable example. Much rust in her ? What are your plans for the respray ? Full baremetal, and will you do it yourself ?
-
_corolla K-zero Indonesia_
Sweet cars. Talk about stretch fit !!!
