Everything posted by Doogs
-
Ke2x Members Page
^ WOW! Bloody clean ! Is this yours rudyjadul ?
-
Roo's Ke20
Niiiiccceee. :cool: Will be keeping my eyes on this thread.
-
Son Of Stig's Ke20
Came up nicely mate, well done. Keen to get a set of those bushes for my car, will have to look into them.
-
~: T18 :~ The Pumpkin Project
Nice project mate, that trim wash is awesome ! I need to look into that at somestage... :P
-
Ke2x Members Page
Lucky you mate ! Many of us would love a set given the chance.
-
Roo's Ke20
My vote is also for brown. Whilst a number of people are not fans, I have seen some really nice classic jap cars in brown. I can't find a pic at the moment but I know of a tidy KE20 in brown on a nice set of rims and it came up great. Not every 20 needs to be the same, I like where you are heading Roo.
-
2tg Power
This is definitly a good start. A mate got his tuned a while back and it made a huge difference. The bloke he went to worked for about $80 an hour and he spent one and a half hours on it. (Although of course this varies with how much needs to be done). If you do have cash to throw around, gains can be made in the top end. Bigger valves and ports would be good and balancing might not be a bad move.
-
__indonesian Ke20__
Great car mate, really looks the part.
- Ta22 2t-geu Celica
-
My 5k Ke20
Sounds good mate. So true ! I have exactly the same problem lol. I am over in Nunawading, we should go for a cruise when mine is on the road.
-
Matt'S 7K Ke30
Agreed. Same goes for the new rims, will look tops if they are the right offset.
-
Roo's Ke20
I am not a fan of massively oversized wheels at all, but would definately not rule out 14s. Given the right rim and tyre combo 14s can be great. Some 15s can even be fine, (depending on the car and the style) you have much more tyre choice as well.
-
My 5k Ke20
Looks like a reasonable starting point mate. What plans do you have for it and whereabouts in Vic are you ?
-
My '69 Ke10 Corolla
Great find, overrated in the true sense of the word. Planning on leaving it as is ?
-
Original Ke20
These cars are "so yesterday" , so whitewalls suit ! Clean car smeetsy. Nice plans, does not need anything else done.
-
Johno's 86 Corolla Seca
Good to hear mate, get stuck into it.
-
Carmen The Ke20
Fair enough. Will the Crown's engine stay factory spec ?
-
E.o.i. Spray Paint Course On The Gold Coast
Sounds good, pity its up north.
-
Carmen The Ke20
They look good. Whats the story with the 20 now ? I noticed your comment in the title about it going. Is this true ?
-
Ke30 2 Door Build
Looks neat. Happy you put some decent width rims under the flares. Does have more of a muscle look than most rollas, which aint such a bad thing. Nice to have a different style going :P
-
My 1971 Corolla Wagon 4age
Nice build, love the rim combo.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Good to hear. Go the 20s :) Pics please.
-
Hater Ke20
F**king tight mate, great buy. Been to the track yet ?
-
Ms55 Crown
^lol Might come in handy. Just read page 2. That is quite a list. Good on you for saving it and I still think it will be well worth the time and money.
-
Ms55 Crown
What a good score, I bet you are happy with your Dad.
