Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I'm hacking up the guards on my 25 to fit flares ;) Lucky its a fine and not a defect or you'd have to replace pretty much every worn out bush in the car, so consider yourself lucky :hmm:
  2. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Lawson likes men :hmm:
  3. Sheq doesnt know how to work on cars :hmm: Henceforth the approach of getting someone else to do it haha.
  4. Which bands do you play in dude?
  5. Like the look of my KE25 and the fact it turned heads when it was driving (will do even moreso when the mods are complete). Dislike the fact that finding parts for it is becoming more and more difficult. Took me a year and a half to find a decent bonnet!
  6. Uncaptive springs = BAD Hopefully you don't have any issues with hitting potholes and losing control due to the dampers not working :POSTPICS!:
  7. I wont be going to Dillinger unfortunately. I have Soilwork on the Saturday :POSTPICS!:
  8. I've seen Soilwork before with Killswitch Engage and that was cool, but havent seen Bodom yet, but looking forward to it :POSTPICS!:
  9. Michael Crafter aka I Killed The Prom Queen vocalist is also in there too and has to be out by the 22nd Prom Queen are doing their final tour ever around Australia. Not that I watch it, I was told and my housemate confirmed it lol.
  10. Added ya champ. Dillinger are due at LIVE on Light Square on the 15th May I believe. I'm seeing Soilwork there and then Children of Bodom in June :dance: Just saw Evenflow & Alice Unchained on the Saturday night just gone and that was pretty awesome, so no, I'm not strictly a metal head, but it makes up 90% of my musical interest :POSTPICS!:
  11. Yep, twin Dellortos are the shiznizzle. I had a twin SU manifold but sold it off fairly cheaply and it was brand new. Thats going back a year now though. It was a Lynx brand too. I may be able to source one for you if you're really keen Charl but will be a fluke if I can track one down that brand spankers for ya. PM me if you want me to see what I can do. Cheers Raven
  12. Raven replied to ke17 20v's topic in General Mechanical
    KE2x is around 860kgs I believe...
  13. Then what I would do is make a step in the clutch master pushrod to bring it back inline with the pedal when operated :dance: Not hard with a welder and some time ;) OR Do what I've done in the past and drill a hole big enough to put a long bolt through it and weld it to the pedal so the pushrod can be operated. THough I would turn down the bolt on a lathe to remove the thread for the pivoting part. :cool:
  14. These are the helpful pics I found when putting a 4A-C in my KE55 back in the day... Hope they help :cool:
  15. I thought the same :cool: Someone change the title to 'New Old Stock' ;)
  16. So you want to know my story hey..... ok, here goes! I also started guitar when I was 15. I took a year of lessons an then taught myself. I'm now 25 turning 26 in July. Influences My main influence back then was Fear Factory and my playing style is very similar to that of Dino Cazares though I also get into melodic death metal like Soilwork, InFlames, Dark Tranquility, Children of Bodom etc etc so I have the rhythm capabilites as well as the melodic playing on top. My Set-up My main guitar that I use is a Schecter Damien FR, followd by a modified Ibanez EX170 and then a hand-me-down dodgy acoustic which I havent touched since I moved into my new place. The amp I use is a handmade "Woogie" with a 60/100watt switch and its alllllllll valve. 4 Power Tubes and 3 Pre-amp tubes. Into this I run a Boss GT-3 multi-effects pedal and that all pumps out through an un-named quad box. Bands I've Been In I've been in 3 bands (not counting high school jam band). The first was called Recrimination. We were a 4 piece (two male, two female members) Metalcore band with a chick vocalist that could out-growl some of the guys in Adelaide 4 years ago. The next after that was a band called Within Reason. We were Rock/Metal and during that time I had a big Soulfly/Max Cavalera influence as well, so it had a slight Soulfly sound which was cool. The guitar I used in that band was a Gibson SG Copy (J&D Luthiers brand) with my then guitar techs custom hand-wound pick-ups installed and gee it had balls, but it was a heavy son of a bitch. My last band I only played one show with. It's still going and is called The Ascension Process. Very melodic death metal with the influences I was listening to at the time. Since then I've been writing a few riffs here and there and may have pieced together another band, but will see what happens in the next month regarding that. If you want to hear a dodgy recording before I had my amp fixed, let me know via PM and I'll pass on my MSN addy. Cheers Raven
  17. Yep, dodgy used cars is where its at for these dealerships. - Spray paint under the guards to give it that "gloss new car look". - Spray paint boot mats to cover up stuck grass that can't be vacuumed out. - Selling an ex-clipsal pace car with 5000km of thrashing as an "ex-demo model". The list goes on really :rocknroll:
  18. Steering wheel is on the wrong side... :rocknroll:
  19. Raven replied to ROLLLA's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I think I remember seeing pics of this on Toymods a year or so ago being pulled down for a respray :rocknroll: Good work on scoring it though!
  20. Glad to see you got it sorted and working :rocknroll: Hopefully that heater works now too hey?
  21. It's for hektik street dorifto I bet! Get a welder and start welding the spider gears for that centrelink-funded drift machine :rocknroll:
  22. Yep, thats exactly how it works. Thermostat in, then gasket on, then tighten it up :rocknroll: don't overtighten or you'll end up snapping the bolt off in the thread and thats a big bad no no.
  23. Look at your initial pic :rocknroll: It shows how it was installed prior to you removing it dude. Common sense prevails in situations like this.
  24. That thing pointing up is the thermostat. If its stuck, sticka screwdriver through the middle section and give it a yank and it should come out. Make sure you totally clean both the surfaces of the thermostat housing before putting it back together and make sure you put the thermostat in the same way as the old one came out.
  25. I'm eventually going RA60 Celica front struts converted to coil-overs :rocknroll:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.