Everything posted by snot35
- ? ? ? Spark Plugs For A Waste Spark Ignition
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
This build log is awesome, I wish I had half your pace! At the moment I'm not sure I'm going to make my first khana at the end of April! Keep it up :)
-
? ? ? Spark Plugs For A Waste Spark Ignition
It would be twice every cycle wouldn't it? Once as god intended and once doing nothing in the exhaust cycle. It's a valid thing to do if you're wanting to do coil on plug but your ECU only has enough ignition drivers to fire two coils. You end up "sharing" a coil with cylinders at opposite ends of their cycle (1 and 4, 2 and 3). I'm curious to see your setup? :)
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
Giddyup! That is all :)
-
Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)
Nice, good luck for the weekend :)
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
Just about anything goes in AMSAG :)
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
Ah AMSAG, if only we had that concept here :) Good luck with the build, I'll be watching with interest :)
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
What sort of class you aiming for? The 2RZ I can work out, but not the IRS
-
Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door
I want that Celica. That is all :)
-
How To Make Ke70 Adjustable Trailing Arms?
Yeah I've got some that I'd like to sell, haven't yet advertised them. Tune Agent branded and in good nick. PM if you're interested. Otherwise, there are a lot of trailing arm kits on ebay if you're handy with a welder. They consist of a bung as well as the rose joint. You'd probably have to fabricate some spacers, but that wouldn't be too difficult.
-
Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)
Sorry mate, but are you sure about those cam specs? That works out to be 18mm lift at the valve, which is a hell of a lot. You'd want to be doubly sure you're not going to bind your valve springs or hit the tops of pistons with that cam if you've measured it correctly. Also, for a khana and rally car you do want some torque, I'd be worried that if the cam is that big, you're not going to have any until a fair way up your rev range. You'll want a very numerically high diff.
- How Not To Build A Rally Car
- Borgy Diff Centre Backlash Adjustment
- Borgy Diff Centre Backlash Adjustment
-
New To Forum
Welcome! They make for a very fun khana car, enjoy!
- Trds Rally Car
- Trds Rally Car
-
Ke30 Roll Cages
So how does that work with the new rules? I get the idea there's only limited sections that you can bolt these days? It's all a bit confusing to me...
-
Ke30 Roll Cages
So is that a weld in kit?
- Trds Rally Car
- Daizys Bayside Blue Ke70
-
Love Ke70's Hks 1g 2 Door Ke70
How did you go with brakes? I haven't come across much for TE72 struts.
- Ae82 Twincharged Corolla - Sznaps
-
32/36 Idling Issues In 4K
The float does close it off when it's full, but it can only do so much. Generally they're designed to handle only a few psi of pressure on a Weber, so if your pump is putting out more than that it will overcome the float and cause flooding. Doesn't sound like the problem, but you want to eliminate as many possible problems as you can when trouble shooting.
-
32/36 Idling Issues In 4K
What sort of electric pump, do you have a pressure regulator? Did the old carby have a return and you've now ditched it??