Everything posted by snot35
-
Ke70 Front Suspension Upgrade Brakes And Lca And Hubs
Depends what you mean by the same. XT130 offer a pretty easy brake upgrade and big tube struts. AE86 have heaps of aftermarket stuff and cost a lot, RA40 you'll have to do your own brake upgrade (if that's what you're after), but is big tube too. What are you trying to achieve with your upgrade?
-
I'm In Thailand They Have Heaps Of Cool Toyota Stuff
I didn't find as much good stuff as I was expecting when I was over there. A lot of it is cheap knock off gear. Although I was looking for more old school period stuff rather than ricey crap. I had a look at the Vorachat Markets which were OK. Got some older school Momo gear. Supposedly Cheing Kong is OK behind MBK and probably easier to get to.
- Ae92, Supercharged Khanacross Car.
-
Te-25 Or Te-27 Historic Nc Racer
Yep, there's even a slideshow mode too. Let me know if you get stuck, I can probably work something out.
- Trds Rally Car
-
Turbo Weber Dgav 32/36
Seeing as you're running blow through you'll also need some sort of blow off valve for when the throttle plates shut to relieve excess pressure. I've not heard of a fuel pump on the return line. I'd say that's probably wrong. If you need something to evacuate fuel then something is majorly wrong somewhere. Jetting could be anything, factor in decent resources for tuning.
-
Upi Spotted
I didn't realise one was a 7 rib. There's also a W55 and W50.
-
3K Engine 4K Head
5thou, assuming you're talking inches, is bugger all. 1mm is roughly 40thou
-
3K Engine 4K Head
Best measure it. It may have had some already taken off in a previous recondition.
-
St142 Vs Ae71 Trailing Arm Mounts
So do the borg warner discs in st14x Corona's bolt onto a KE70 borg warner?
-
Te-25 Or Te-27 Historic Nc Racer
I've got some papers for a 27. I don't really know how to read them so I'm not sure how useful they are. They're mostly for the 151E and 150E rally 27's. https://plus.google....754922473580769 Edit: I guess it doesn't help with historics as there is no Aussie details, but maybe good to someone?
- Stiff Shocks
-
Stock Wheel Offset
What are you trying to do?
-
Stock Wheel Offset
Pretty sure they're all the same. +33 from memory. I measured about the same not that long ago.
-
What Is This And For What??
Super charged in Sri Lanka, I like it! ;)
- Carb 4Ag
- Trds Rally Car
-
The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.
I like the way this is going! :)
-
The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.
Very interesting. And I imagine you've already looked into caliper/disc upgrades?
-
The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.
Looks good! Is the bolt pitch for the steering arm the same as all the good stuff (AE86 etc) ?
-
Carb 4Ag
Weber tuning guide for a stock 4AG says: 34mm chokes 140 mains 175 airs 35 pumps 50 F11 idle F16 emulsions 4.5 aux's Closed accel pump 7.5mm shut off and 15mm drop for the float valve I'd go 45's if you can though so you've got room to upgrade (this is for 40mm's)
-
The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.
Nice work!
-
The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.
It's certainly coming together well. I look forward to seeing how well it performs. I didn't realise the 2AZ was bought new, was that expensive?
-
Carb 4Ag
He wanted general advice. If I were you I'd do it, it will be sweet! 4AG ITB's sound awesome.
-
Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)
Seconded. Only a 4K '70 here, love it. Event on this weekend, can't wait! You don't need to spend a lot of money at this level. Pretty much a helmet and a half safe car... :)