Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
What Makes You Happy Thread
I now know the difference between a 67 KE10 dash pad and the later KE10 dash pad... and figured it out just before I bid on wrong one on Ebay. Also now sure that the old one I have that needs restoring is correct!
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
Noise, Respect, The Need For Speed And The Grumpy Hill Billy
Well written message, completely agree... but as Reed has said, the few members who fall into the "110 decibel hillbilly-magnet" racer group probably won't even read this thread. All the best, hope Reed and I are wrong and the message does get through.
-
My 93' Corolla From New Zealand
Damn she's looking tough!
-
Timmynz Kp61 Starlet In Perth
Damn, they look amazing. Would love to catch up and have a look at the old girl!
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
Altezza Tail Lights For 92 Gti
Really is slim pickings on Yahoo & Ebay... I'm guessing these are not what you're after and won't fit but I found these: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/JDM-Toyota-Corolla-AE90-AE92-Sedan-OEM-Tail-Lights-Lamp-Taillights-Chrome-Trim-/261358754741?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cda321bb5&_uhb=1
-
300Rwkw In Ke20
Do we have an idea what time she'll run after this?
-
My Ke 11
Happy new year. Love the ute! Would like to see it back on the road without and panel & paint changes, love the farm tip spec :)
-
Ke10 Vs Ke11 Dashboard
Early KE10 is different to late KE10. Not sure about the KE11.
-
4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute
Looking good. What are your plans for the back of the cab? Modify something from another ute??
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
1jz Ke55
Looking very close to done on the body and interior!
-
My Ke 11
Damn that short list for COTY is insane! All the best!
-
My Ke 11
Very good question... I don't think there is such a thing but I'm not sure. Research time, after Anchorman 2 :-)
-
My Ke 11
You sir are an awesome dad!
- Blue Thing: The Daily / Motorkhana Hack (Now Efi)
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks Stuart. lol, I really should have changed the name a couple years back. Now it's kind of true... I hope. Well I just made it home from my travels (about 2am this morning), so it's off to the panel shop tomorrow to see how the boot lid is coming along. Given how well they straightened the bonnet for our RA60 Celica after it's crash I'm sure it will be perfect. As it's being done by the boss man after hours as a cash job it may not be ready yet. I'm going to try and figure out how to measure what length throttle cable I need today. After days of flying (Vienna to Dubai, Dubai to Singapore, Singapore to Perth) and with the temp in my garage likely to be over 45Deg, I'll be happy to just check that off the list.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks Tom's dad, looks like she'll be finished early next year (but probably never stop tinkering). I keep redoing things to get them perfect :P Thanks Mark, I've changed my mind a few times. Now going to take the engine and box out once she's finished and repaint the block back to original hammer-tone green, polish the rocker cover and carbies, powder coat the front fan and air filter housing and get everything perfect. Probably touch up or redo the engine bay while it's out. Soon!! :D
-
My Ke 11
Fantastic car. You've got my vote!