Everything posted by Raven
-
Murd's 55
I can get you extractors if you need them, at a lot less than retail too :bash:
-
2009 Rollaclub Calendar
Transferred cashola today champ.
-
Possible Fuel Demons Lurking Within...
Check your spark plugs and leads :lmao:
-
Smeetsy1's Ke20
Unfortunately, I'd say thats a write off :) Sorry to see that happen champ. As long as you're ok, thats the main thing.
-
Water Temperature Gauge Questions
How about you take your gauges to Adelaide Instrument Services and get them all recalibrated?
-
Will A Ke70 5 Speed Fit Onto A 4ac???
You're thinking of a K-T bellhousing I assume? The T-series gearbox has a bolt on bellhousing. :)
- Murd's 55
-
Ke 25 3sge, Pics
Hey champ. More information with this R&P setup would begreatly appreciated as I've been looking into doing this to my KE25 that I'm rebuilding. Cheers Raven
-
Member Thanks Thread
No worries. The thing is, if you learnt from the information I gave you (which you have) then a lesson learned is knowledge gained and if you can teach someone else that lesson from the knowledge gained then you know that they will learn from it and so on, so forth. I'm glad the brakes worked out for you in the end, otherwise I was going to come and help fix them myself. Its good to see the younger members helping each other out in a time of need and I hope one day you can help someone else with the experience you gain from doing things like bleeding brakes yourself.
-
Spotted
Gee, can't keep anything a secret can ya! :dance:
-
Spotted
I'll be finding out about that car tomorrow as I have the details of who to call about it :dance:
-
Which Corolla Does This Bosch Alternator Fit?
Some alternators have different plugs etc and Myles, No KE25 came out of the factory stock with a 4K motor :dance:
-
2009 Rollaclub Calendar
I'll be paying tomorrow champ :dance:
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
What's your job title?
-
2009 Rollaclub Calendar
Count me in for one. Only problem is I can't get the payment to you till this Thursday (thats my payday).
-
What Do You All Think Of This?
I used to serve that dude when I was working at BP in Surrey Downs in 2002-2004. Its different thats for sure, but it was always kept tidy :)
-
Thoughts On Sa Corolla Scene
Seeing as though there is a cruise happening already this month with Nissan Silvia, I'm postponing this until next month, on the 1st weekend of January, which is the 3rd. edit: can't do it then either, got things on that night....
-
3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!
Gonna update the list of who's paid deposits? :D
-
Thoughts On Sa Corolla Scene
Yeah I will be. Just gotta find my cruise route from the last Drive-In meet.
-
Spotted
I thought you were talking movies and yep, I've heard of 'em. Was trying to snare the vocalist for a metal project but he wasnt interested. His name is Nafe or something?
-
Spotted
nooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttt. Why?
- Spotted
-
Spotted
Yep, that would've been me. Was looking for a park for the battle of the bands that my housemates band was in. And if you can't tell the difference between a KE20 and a KE25, you need a good slap upside tha face yo! :)
-
Cruise Sat 6th Dec
Locker was going in the Red KE25, but I need to replace the bearings and get a pinion nut for it and get the preload set before it goes in. Might do that this week. :'(
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Paint will be done as soon as the loan gets taken out early next year, along with the rust repairs of course. :'(