Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. LOL, emo lead... Get a set of NGK leads. Bosch and Eagle are poo :)
  2. E85

    Raven replied to Stixy's topic in General Mechanical
    There are 3 Caltex servos in Adelaide that have it on pump ;)
  3. I said great, not half arsed ebay specials ;) I wouldnt be purchasing anything that old without a full inspection anyway, regardless of price. Just stating what I've seen bru!
  4. Is a Keto some form of Korean Corolla? ;)
  5. I've seen great examples of these go for 50k. ;)
  6. The one I saw was out north too, but its still there from memory. :)
  7. He's still waiting from what I gathered tonight. Patience people! Building a rotor is a delicate task as we wouldnt want it to eat itself if it were rushed now would we?* * designates the action of touching wood.
  8. I havent forgotten about the guard either. Just been injured from a dirt bike + landing on rocks incident on the weekend and now a bit of Gastro. By the way, this would now happen to be the second white KE26 Delivery Van I've seen ;) I know where there is another one hiding in adelaide too. Could possibly be a KE16/18 though, havent had a good look. Certainly a tidy machine :) Will grab a pic for you tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.
  9. Alternatively, if you want to look at specs, check out the link below. Just so you know, Tridon also list it as an M16x1.5 thread type, but under KE70, there is no listing as they list a thermo fan for some stupid reason. I'll bring this up with my Tridon rep when I speak to him next and get that fixed on the website. Click Here
  10. I shit you not, 13BT_KE20 looks way bigger than his picture shows.
  11. Yep. I realised that after I typed up a massive reply to a PM. Pain in the sphicterholzen!
  12. Pending new car arrival, count me in! Any excuse to drive it! But we'll need the numbers. No point cruising if its only two or three cars.
  13. That I do, at work. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll have a suss. Pretty sure the commodore shocks would be a goer.
  14. I've had to disable my block attack sites in Firefox otherwise I couldnt post any replies to PM's. Just gotta remember to change it back!
  15. They ARE joined up. Look at the first video that was released where Block turns around the marker just before the Segway rolls on by. Check the camera location on the driver side rear window when it replays it ;)
  16. Well, get me some measurements and I'll sort out it out for you ;)
  17. More or less the same part number for sedan and wagon, from what I just looked up here at work, so no, not correct for a wagon at all. :) From what I remember, a commodore wagon shock was perfect for a 3 inch drop in the rear end on a sedan. The wagon is obviously going to have a different top mount to a sedan, so you would have to find the exact same thing in the same dimensions just different mounting points to get it to work. Unfortunately, all thats suitable is Monroe through work as they're the only ones that do short stroke shocks. KYB only do OEM replacements unless you can fit an AGX style shock absorber in it. Your other option is BOGE or similar through Car Torque on North Terrace. Hope that helps!
  18. Sierra's are too short. Take some measurements of compressed length and extended length of what you require. I'll take a look in the book at work and work out whats suitable ;)
  19. Coilover sleeve conversion and adjustable strut tops ;)
  20. Looks awesome! Good work guys!
  21. The main issue is if you don't have awesome door seals, you'll end up wet!
  22. Exactly! Thats what I said to him as well. Reckons he's gonna be rockin' up in a Datto 1600!
  23. Is the new Aussie series even gonna air? I wanna see the old shitbox 25 take a hammering!
  24. You're welcome! Now hurry up and get the f**ker fitted so I can see some pics! :D
  25. Looks the goods! Those rear panels came out well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.