Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to Roo's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    rofl. that was WAY too low. Should've just removed the springs altogether :sob:
  2. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Ky Kenwood 250w 6x9's crank with an amp. You've heard it :no2: Only reason I buy Kenwood is so I'm not like everyone else and buy Pioneer. :sob:
  3. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    If you can hold out till mid year, wait for the stocktake sales and then guy buy your stereo gear :sob:
  4. And for the record, he lives South. Highly doubt he'd travel to North Adelaide for some fruit and veg :sob:
  5. And thats the owner Merv, in his dark blue shirt there :sob: Top guy!
  6. Raven replied to clubgm's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I have one of those tacho's for my KE25....how accurate do you find yours?
  7. Only other way is to pull the centre out and check your crown wheel, which is a shitload more effort than turning and counting. If you have the jap diff, I THINK any centre up to KE30 will fit as a straight bolt in.
  8. Should've been aptly named the tissue box cruise :hmm:
  9. I've been slack. :hmm: Will get to it when I'm motivated enough. Today isnt one of those days unfortunately.
  10. BMW Cobalt Blue is my choice, but you'll need a bodykit with it and a set of rims.
  11. Thats better! :jamie:
  12. They share the same front panels :jamie: The grille is another giveaway too from what I remember in subtle differences of the KE10 to KE11.
  13. Thats a KE1x I'm not up with my KE1x models but its either a KE10 or KE11 (updated model). KE11's are harder to find than KE10's. Personally I'd choose a KE1x over getting a KE20, but would choose a KE25 over a KE1x :jamie:
  14. See, what you really want to get your hands on is a KE25. None of this KE20 nonsense :jamie:
  15. Could be an extra strong overrated :)
  16. Sif! I'm no manwhore.......much :)
  17. Should see the way Tate drives Si :(
  18. Raven replied to greenmac80's topic in The Event Archive
    Same. Got my housemates band's CD Launch tonight, so not coming along for this one :(
  19. Ghetto fix ftw!
  20. That's because the Performance Superlites are manufactured in Adelaide, therefore they don't need to be sent interstate. :(
  21. Are you two loverssssssssss? rofl :wink:
  22. Yummm, TE27 Trueno :wink:
  23. Got kidney problems. Had a biopsy. Had minor complications. Back on topic :wink:
  24. That's already posted under the Ebay section dude :yes:
  25. if you're good with a welder, weld on the throttle wheel from a K-series Aisan carb :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.