Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Fastest Car Youve Been In?

Featured Replies

Well, my dad's xy gt was fast, so was the vy clubsport. i have been in a ferrari dino, ferrari 308gt, slk55. But the fastest so far is definately dad's new ve clubsport (manual of course). That thing is fast!!

  • Replies 84
  • Views 69.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A mates S4 RX7, big lag, no boost in first, not much in second, ran 10's or 11's... not sure... either way, fast enough.

Edited by Josho

so far..

 

its my friend's silvia s15 japanese spec with a bit of mod (i think thats what he said lol). well about 110-120km/h isnt very fast but we were doing it in a normal road at around 5pm'ish (the speed limit was 60 i think lol).. so yeah, a bit scary as well. (i think we all got scared when we're not driving..)

 

and driving 130-140km/h in a stock-7k-powered toyota kijang in jakarta tollway while zig-zagging past another cars. in addition to that, there were 5 of us in the car AND our stuff as well.. hehe.. the engine was screaming! poor car.. no, i wont do that in aussie.. :P

Mates Supra, not far from stock.

But what can I say. I have never really known anyone with crazy fast cars.

A red Z28 IROC Camaro, Stopped looking at the speedo at 135 MPH

fastest car i have been in is my old te cortina with 1jz made plenty of power and beat a few street bikes from rolling starts. had lag issues off the line but u could hit it at well past 100kmh and would break out no problems

Old mans Mach One, a race-prepped SLR-5000 and a SS ute.... fast cars

 

But its more fun doing burnouts then it is going stupidly fast :P

either a S3 RX-7 with a 13B and a IHI Truck turbo

or

a 88 Soarer with 19 pound boost

 

good times

maserati twin turbo was hell fast i think thats my fastest

A red Z28 IROC Camaro, Stopped looking at the speedo at 135 MPH

 

Bastard, I want one of those things.......

 

 

Anyway, fastest I've ever been in a car was an indicated 200km/h (end of the speedo) in my AE102, me driving, at night, not legally (ie public road). Despite what I just wrote, that never happened. It was on my private 3-lane highway. I was not speeding, officer.

 

Fastest car (potential-wise) I've been in is my mate's ST162 with a ST185 GT-FOUR engine, 2WD, and about 20psi shoved down it's throat. Wheelspin central in the wet, but in the dry it smoked RX7s easily

 

Fastest car (acceleration/cornering) I've driven was the 2005/06 University of Newcastle Formula-SAE racing car, aka the PIG. We called it the Pig because it was basically the longest and widest car in the competition, the Goodyear slicks squealed on the practice track, and it slurped petrol like a .......well, like a pig slurps slops. Capable of doing around 1.2-1.3G through a corner, and 0-100 time in the high 3/low 4 second bracket, and that was starting in second gear (first was avoided because of the risk of dropping it into neutral on the 1-2 shift). Pity the top speed was only about 130-140km/h

- Fastest car I've even been in is probably my mate's 2001?? Clubsport, 255kw model - soon I'd like to be able to say my KE20, we'll see

 

- Fastest I've been in a car is in my mates E34 5 series BMW - 215km/h (public road)

 

- Fastest I've driven is 190km/h in my first car, '93 TR Magna (public road)

 

And yes, this is why I'm currently serving my much deserved license suspension until further notice. :D I need to attend more track days or something :yes:

fastest: my brothers ride

 

2ep5aoy.jpg

 

slowest: my carby powered AE92

 

4g62t6t.jpg

fastest: my brothers ride

 

2ep5aoy.jpg

 

slowest: my carby powered AE92

 

4g62t6t.jpg

 

Good to see my PWR cooler isn't the only one they painted upside down.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.