Everything posted by Raven
-
Do I Need A New Gearbox?
What car is the gearbox in? I've heard of front wheel drive 4AGE AE82's and the like having the crunching issues and its to do with the linkage set-up off the gearbox.
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
I had one flare. Lost contact with the mate of mine that had them. Easier to get some from the US of A :)
-
Rolla Club Stickers
Got one red one left. If you want it for FREE, let me know :)
-
A Saturday Night Cruise
No go with me. 1. I'm on monthly pay so no tyres for pano 2. coupe motor is making some funky noises so I'm officially taking that off the road. Should have the 5k in and extractors on in a month or so. :)
-
Ke30 Rear Bar
Agreed. you can get decent rear bars for $50-$80 :P
-
Demo Derby Ke70
I think people forget the might Chrysler Valiant's a bit too A nice VC Val which is built like a tank should cope well. Also the old Ford LTD's, ZA/ZC Fairlane's would make a nice demo derby car. Might upset the old-school Ford fan's though lol.
-
Hachi Conversion
SR20DET it. Cheaper power than modding a 4AGE. Or for extreme's, go for a 13BT
-
Demo Derby Ke70
Isn't this all a KE70 is good for anyway? :P *puts on flame suit*
-
7k Into Ke70
Your main concern is the engine is taller. I've seen people mod the sump and oil pick-up before. Might be worth searching the site and seeing what information you can find. :P
-
I Wanna Move To Nz!!!
There is an 8 series just like that sitting in a car yard in the city down here :)
-
New To The Rolla Club
ner ner nerner ner ner batmannnnnn. Well, close enough to being the batmobile colour at least. ;) Velcum to Vollaclub!
-
What Would You Pay
There is a TE27 in the US of A with an F20C fitted. Its on Toyota3tc.com, so this conversion is more than possible. BUT Pictures speak a thousand words.
-
Adelaide Cruise
Well, I totally forgot to read the first post with who organised it :cool: But since you helped, it would benefit you and the dude who organised it :lol:
-
Adelaide Cruise
You need to plan these big cruises months in advance, like that Open 4's cruise we went on early this year Chet :cool:
-
Ke55 Diff Into Ke20, Handbrake Cable Problem
Thats all well and good, but if you used a KE20 diff, it would be a Jap diff, yeah? Wouldnt that then require KE30 axles not KE55 axles as the Borg Warner axles are "supposedly" different and wont fit?
-
Project Ke25 - For Sale - See Pg 9
or buy my 5K for $400 and get 1.5L of goodness :P
-
Starting A Car That Ahsnt Been Run In A While
The fuel will be stale (have bugger all octane from sitting for so long). Best bet is to slap in some fuel and a bottle of octane booster. I used to work at a BP Service Station for 2 years :P
- My New Car
-
Are You Old Enough To Remember Knight Rider?
Lol, I remember watching that show. Why why WHY would you want that car though? :P
-
Fender Mirrors!
Suprised you haven't been defected for not having a front bumper on the car.... twin lights look cool by the way :)
-
Tumbleweed
Ran into Aiden last week. He's now driving a Gemini Panel van, so doubt he'll have much to do with rollaclub these days now that he drives a Gemi.
-
4age On Carbies, Ignition Issue
I've heard Series III Bluebird dizzies work too.
-
Project Ke25 - For Sale - See Pg 9
Nope. Find a 5K.
-
Toyota Hiace Super Custom
I quite like the look of that. Its neat without going overly stupid.
-
Look What I Found!! Kp47 With 137e
Not a K motor but closely based on one. :y: