Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. ....+ the $100 freight most of the time!
  2. This is great! have you seen www.1uzfe.com I'm guessing you have... I chatted (via email) with the guy about a year ago, when I had my 1uzfe powered Soarer. It's such a thorough build. Wonder if you could shoe-horn one of these into a KE10?? :)
  3. Sorry, I thought this was a joke thread from the title... :)
  4. I just noticed your question a page back :) 67rolla is still waiting for paint, will be putting it back together over the long weekend at the start of June.
  5. Very nice with the white!!
  6. I wonder why your called Murderess?? :yes:
  7. Ninja steering wheel??
  8. Pig pen. Pigs eat everything! Time for a very loud alarm.
  9. 67Rolla-Ken replied to chrisandliz's topic in WA / Perth
    Spray cans?? Don't know if he can help much there, but I'll check. What's the plan with the red?
  10. 67Rolla-Ken replied to chrisandliz's topic in WA / Perth
    Turned out the guy who had that paint wasn't giving me much of a discount. Now that my brother-in-law ownes his own shop, prices are a lot better :yes:. Tell me what colour (and type of paint) you want and I'll get a price.
  11. 67Rolla-Ken replied to chrisandliz's topic in WA / Perth
    HARD CORE!!! Metal Mulshia :yes:
  12. Cool??? I think it looks stupid when the rim sticks out further than the tyre.
  13. I've got one... But you can't have it! I would have thought both would be just as hard to find?
  14. I think a red one would look better..
  15. I'm impressed. Being absolutely hopeless at mechanics, I would have thought for sure this would need to be set up in a shop before it would run. Did your car have a computer/ECU before the EFI (it has one now right?)? I have always hated the idea of putting EFI in my KE10. She has no electronics, and this makes her very simple to work on, but not very fast. You're starting to change my mind!
  16. Got my vinyls, look awesome :S
  17. Good luck....
  18. One just for jumpers?? :S
  19. Well I'm out :S Got a formal dinner to go to on the 24th...
  20. Could be dirty fuel / fuel filter??
  21. I don't think he ment to build it for the club. :poke:
  22. This is looking MAD!! What is the plan for the outside??
  23. OK... What are you driving, and when was it last tuned? For a rolla to be using that much juice, it must be in very bad shape. My 85 ran about that bad after I'd thrashed it for a year without getting it tuned (not to mention the 3 cracks in the head). It didn't matter how sedate I drove, the damage was already done.
  24. I have the same issue with mine. The cheap ones of ebay don't push on, they need seam sealer or something. But at under 1/2 the price I was quoted from scotts old rubber co in Oz (EDIT: I couldn't even get a winscreen rubber for the price I paid for a 5pc set!), I'll put up with it!
  25. When I set my sat nav up, the software cost double the hardware...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.