Everything posted by Raven
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Good! Cressida ftw!
-
Wheels And Tyres
10 inch rears will promote understeer.
-
Wheels And Tyres
Click Here Thank me later :)
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
The same could be said mixing coolant with oil ;)
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
You'll cook the coil dude. Sell GT40's at work ;) Come see me when your car wont start :P
-
1973 Ke30?
Jap built KE30's were from '74 onwards. Australia didnt really see any KE30's until '75. :)
-
Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box
I agree with this too. The picture should HAVE to be uploaded to the Rollaclub server, not by way of 3rd-party websites and a link to it. This way, it can be automated via script and you don't have to process every sale as if it doesnt see that its been uploaded, it wont go any further until it is. If someone happens to have uploaded a pic that is not the car for sale or just some random picture, then they get a warning and the thread locked/deleted and a 24 hour ban from using the sale sections :) My 2c.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Hows the brakes? Good pedal feel?
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
Never got it dude! If all else fails, dial my number!
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Oh I'm sure they will. ;) Once the KE25 stuff is cleared out, it'll be time to find a clean, rust free rolling K series shell to drop the 5K in. :)
- Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
SOLD! As a rolling shell!
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
Needs more brap.... You were supposed to get back to me with a height on your filter so I could get you one at a good price. Oh well :P
-
220hp Corona For Under A Grand
I agree, his skills are beyond those of an 'I.T. Nerd', but we're trying to keep a readable format on this board. Have you read the posting rules? Click Here Sounds like its going to be a beast and thanks for breaking up your post a bit :) Makes its a shiteload easier to read! Keep the updates coming!
-
Rim Repairs
Took a wheel from my Chaser there to Extensive Wheel Repairs and they couldnt do much with it, so chose not to attempt it. What make/model are the wheels in question?
-
Getting From Sydney To Adelaide
Unfortunately I don't jump in cars with people I don't know, otherwise I'd suggest we go on a little trip to go get it. Its a 16 hour drive, one way. You can't get the buyer to meet you halfway with a one way trailer hire? That would be the easier and cheapest way out of it without forking out for a heap of fuel.
-
Ae86 Coilover Dampers
If its a sleeve kit, it would be captive as they would be height adjustable, correct? I know people that have shortened the strut tube and the car ends up slammed with no way to raise it if need be. So, you use the MR2 cartridge and instead of shortening the strut tube so it seats in the base of the strut tube, you fit a whatever size spacer in the bottom of the tube that you were going to have to shorten the strut tube by to get the same effect, thus giving you a decent ride height adjustment that 'can' be legal if required. If it were a track car, I wouldn't even bother suggesting it, but I've seen it done to an AE86, using the exact same parts over 5 years ago and the tyres were tucked right up under the guards.
-
Mark All Notifications As Read
If i click the number it just drops the list down and I have to view the notifications to clear it....so no, that doesnt work unforunately. EDIT: I lie, that did work. Just needed to refresh the page. Cheers again! :)
-
Ae86 Coilover Dampers
If you do that, the car becomes slammed with not much height adjustment. I suggest fitting a spacer in the bottom of the strut tube :)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
I think I took the Friday off and the whole following week as I may head into Melbourne for a few days of shits 'n' giggles. :) I'll double check when I'm not suffering eye infections and back at work.
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Thats the plan. Convoy over! The usual departure time is around 2am though as its a LONG drive to Apollo Bay.
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
I'm waiting for deposit costs/details. :) I definitely have the time off, so all is sorted on that one :)
-
Mark All Notifications As Read
Hey Ben Is it possible to have an option under your username in the top right drop down box to do this? Reason being is if I click a link from my email, or go straight into a PM by clicking the number over the display pic, it doesnt automatically mark it as read in the notifications listing. Hope that makes sense! Cheers Mick
-
Ke25 On Top Gear Australia !!
I agree, but with KE1x models :P
-
Gayest Car On Earth (Or Close To It) P.S. No Offence To Gay Community
My housemate told me you bought a hairdressers car.....