Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I remember an old work colleague telling me years ago that he witnessed a bike ride get decapitated after he slammed into the side, and went through a car. Wouldn't be a fun way to go, thats for sure....
  2. Raven replied to Rolla__Boy's topic in General Mechanical
    I thought the XF weber would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy too big for a 5K to begin with?
  3. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    I should be ready to go for Toyoshow in 2009 :dance:
  4. That what be the one. I just couldn't be bothered going searching for it lol :dance:
  5. I've got a 5K reduction gear starter and its not one of those :dance:
  6. Whats sandblasting cost to do to a complete shell these days?
  7. Second that, even for the the position of the aussie stig :dance:
  8. Noice. Catch can ftw!
  9. Sorry to hear that dude. Looks like I'll be making the trip by myself this year peoples.
  10. That'll buff out!
  11. Some people (like myself) prefer to do up a 5K to keep it looking original too. If you want performance, get the thought of a 4AGE out of your head and start thinking CA18DET :y:
  12. Raven replied to Fisher's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Merry Kiss-My-Arse! :y:
  13. Awesome. Will be nice to see how they look. I scored my TE27 replica flares from a dude in the US of A and they're pretty sweet, just gotta have some fun cutting up the guards now :lolcry:
  14. Out of curiousity, Where'd you source your flares from Rob?
  15. 2 hours work and my shoulder was killing me.... So this is what I did today :lolcry: I have found some problem rust areas. As you can see on the passenger side, after I had removed the inner guard once before, I found a massive rust hole that ants were using as an entrance into my car, so I had to quickly patch it up with some body-filler to stop the little bastards making a nest in the back under the carpet. The driver side, which I didn't take pics of, has even more rust around the start of the sill panel there. Definitely a panel beater/sheet metal workers job. Its coming along slowly but there is usually progress made with it each weekend.
  16. For those of you on the forum who love their metal music as much as I do..... Breakthru Radio This is a metal radio station which good friends of mine, UNIVERSUM, are pick of the week from the 17th-23rd of December. Good to see some Adelaide Metal Bands being recognised in the US of A :lolcry:
  17. I've been to your house Arch lol. Went there with my mate to pick up the AE82 that was put into the cliff face a few years back now :o
  18. I've seen one of those colts with that type of gearbox over here before.
  19. Or get a km/h speedo from a KE2x series. My KE25 has a km/h speedo :o
  20. Juzzy: If its the same Arch I recognise from the old toymods site, then yes, he knows his shit. He's owned a few sprinters in his time. :lolcry:
  21. Ahhh interesting. Chicks in swimwear. I'm so there! haha Spoke to Knoblet today about accomodation and it looks like we may have found some. So who from Adelaide is actually coming? I do need to organise a meet point (which will be the same as last year) and a time that we will be meeting and departing. So Adelaide people, let me know. Cheers Raven
  22. Nothing a pitchfork and a high pressure washer can't fix :P
  23. Yep, they're before Portland. The 11 Apostles + 1 collapsed = 12 haha.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.